• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
I know how it works.

Stupid to judge the team on a classic trap game. If sloppy play is a trend going forward, then he's right, but as it stands this is still a good team.

The defense is already one of the absolute worst in the league and the offense fumbles almost twice a game. Now you've got Peyton starting to throw picks, 1 against a team that most people feel shouldn't even be in this league. This isn't a trap game it's an overrated team playing like shit against a team competing with the Giants for the #1 pick. If they don't get their shit together fast they're going to lose the division to KC and get in on a wild card and end up losing to someone like the Titans or Colts in the 1st round.

Lunchbox

Banned
Settle down. Jags came out wanting to prove everyone wrong, cornered animal effect. Denver just has to wake up and strike back. Too many people making a joke of the Jags, of course they are going to come out and defend their pride.

Same trap set back in the day with the stupid Jagwads article, except that was a playoff game.
go put on your pink hat and boo your 40 year old QB like a good Colorado hick

Jags-Broncos is a classic example of why you can never take games off in the NFL. The Jags are pros too.

The NFL isn't like the NBA where there are ten good teams and five or six teams that couldn't win the NCAA tournament. Everybody can play in the NFL.

Factual argument... please prove to me otherwise the Patriots didn't cheat.
The evidence was burned, therefore the Pats are innocent.

Check and mate.
YYvCJ.gif

The defense is already one of the absolute worst in the league and the offense fumbles almost twice a game. Now you've got Peyton starting to throw picks, 1 against a team that most people feel shouldn't even be in this league. This isn't a trap game it's an overrated team playing like shit against a team competing with the Giants for the #1 pick. If they don't get their shit together fast they're going to lose the division to KC and get in on a wild card and end up losing to someone like the Titans or Colts in the 1st round.

Did you just start watching football last year?

Jesus.

Hang in there Peyton. These fools don't know what they got.

Godslay

Banned
go put on your pink hat and boo your 40 year old QB like a good Colorado hick

Bitch, you just got spanked last week. Of course you disappeared into your dilapidated downtown Detroit crackhouse and barely posted. Ashamed to be handled by a ginger. Each time you post, the stronger my suspicion that you are Cheddar Bob grows in my mind.

JaxJag

Banned
Reading this thread has made me realize not a single person here has watched the Jags.

If they had, they'd realize their pass defense is the best part of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom