• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way that would have been better is if Brady still had his streak and saved it in the last 5 seconds of the game against the current record holder, Brees....

Still, a win is a win, so I'll take it :).

Thats how GOAT takes out the TRASH

Xe4Bye6.jpg

It was a terrible fucking throw and I was rooting for your cheating ass team.

He redeemed himself with that last drive though.

Colasante

Brady did play like poo for the entire second half before the final drive, but I'll admit to being a petulant Patriots fan for most of the game. But all's well that ends well.

Tom-Brady-259541-1-402.jpg

GOAT.

Why are people calling for bans behind the cancer statement but are totally ok with Katrina jokes? If ones fine why isn't the other? Calm down everyone.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Pats are still dumpster divers. They can't count on the spirit of Andy Reid to hand them games despite their garbage players.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Dont freak out this wasnt a big deal.

I'm not freaking out, I'm calling it as it is. That was terrible clock management by the Saints. This one isn't even Rob Ryan's fault. Its on Brees, Sean Payton, Joe Viit anyone on the offense. I would have rather seen New England beat the shit out of the Saints for 60 minutes. This was just real dumb, high school football dumb.

Congrats to Lord Brady for making stupid people pay. Hopefully Sean Payton will learn not to be stupid anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom