• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, it was the week of the shitty fan it seems.

Booing Schaub's injury, booing Denver's defense when they're winning, and leaving before the Pats win.

Terrible fans there.

UNCMark

Banned
I mocked the Denver fans for booing an undefeated team and then the Pats fans go and leave a game early that they eventually win. Karma, you motherfucker.

beast786

815021264.gif

Equivalent of last years

RIVERS-WORST-DAY-EVER.gif

Milchjon

Ah, fuckin hell.

Bendetta is a good guy. Dunno why he runs into these things, he just got off a one-weeker for a similar comment...

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
How are you going to get to the library with no money? I can tell that you've never been poor.
Well, more like I didn't think it through. Even if Detroit still has libraries, they're probably not going to be within a few miles of where Lunchbox resides.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Welp, Thad had a pretty good day despite the loss and seeing Duke stomp Navy 35-7 and keep some bowl hope alive was good, so 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Dont mention him. It gets my blood pressure up.
Dirtbag hasn't posted here pretty much since the Super Bowl win, and I've really grown tired of NFL gaf using him as justification to treat the rest of the fanbase like shit. Honestly I don't see much difference between him and Lunchbox or Eznark and people put up their bullshit all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom