• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
815021264.gif

Good shit.

I'm not freaking out, I'm calling it as it is. That was terrible clock management by the Saints. This one isn't even Rob Ryan's fault. Its on Brees, Sean Payton, Joe Viit anyone on the offense. I would have rather seen New England beat the shit out of the Saints for 60 minutes. This was just real dumb, high school football dumb.

Congrats to Lord Brady for making stupid people pay. Hopefully Sean Payton will learn not to be stupid anymore.

You tried to play FOXBALL with a hint of Rivera's clock management.

_woLf

Has there ever been a scenario where there were only 2 undefeated teams left, at week 6, whom were both in the same division?

cajunator

Banned
Bill Belichick's defensive philosophy. He takes your best weapon out of the game.

That was very obvious

I'm not freaking out, I'm calling it as it is. That was terrible clock management by the Saints. This one isn't even Rob Ryan's fault. Its on Brees, Sean Payton, Joe Viit anyone on the offense. I would have rather seen New England beat the shit out of the Saints for 60 minutes. This was just real dumb, high school football dumb.

Congrats to Lord Brady for making stupid people pay. Hopefully Sean Payton will learn not to be stupid anymore.

Only thing here is saints being unable to run the ball bit them hard. They need to fix the rungame in a hurry.

I crack Katrina jokes, but it's directed at how cheesy it is/was for the media to constantly bring it up whenever the Saints play, not directed at making fun of the actually people who were affected by it.

Why are people calling for bans behind the cancer statement but are totally ok with Katrina jokes? If ones fine why isn't the other? Calm down everyone.

I did call Trashbox out on that asinine comment. I can't help it if the mods in this thread let a Katrina joke slide in a thread about football.

It's probably too much to expect a 120 pound fifteen year old living off his dad's plastic to understand why that's not appropriate on this forum or anywhere in life.

Pats defense won that game.

I have to agree, it it wasn't for that Saints TD in the 4th Quarter, the defense did a great job all game long. Great stuff.

Those 6 plays of runs by Josh McD play calling and the INT by Brady is one of the worst offense moments for the Pats, not just this game but any time. I still don't agree with that 4th down call by Belichick.

The last drive by Brady and the Pats is stunning and one of the best moments I've seen in NFL. What a drive, still unbelievable.

EDIT: On another note, when did Austin Collie sign with the Pats? Didn't even know.

Maxim726X

I did call Trashbox out on that asinine comment. I can't help it if the mods in this thread let a Katrina joke slide in a thread about football.

It's probably too much to expect a 120 pound fifteen year old living off his dad's plastic to understand why that's not appropriate on this forum or anywhere in life.

Preach, breh.

Damn. What's going on guys? I thought NFL GAF was place where people can come talk shit and have some fun... I'm about to get in this to keep the spirit going.
Hey every redskin fan: ya suck. Let's go cowboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom