• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Why run? Also

patriotway_medium.gif

The coaching is just....fuck.

Griffin is a missing knee brace and a couple more weeks away from being truly back imo.

Unfortunately the offense is gutter trash without the option. We're going to have to have a huge turnover in the off-season.

Griffin is a missing knee brace and a couple more weeks away from being truly back imo.

Unfortunately the offense is gutter trash without the option. We're going to have to have a huge turnover in the off-season.

aren't we supposed to at least have a ton of cap flexibility this offseason though?

SonnyBoy

It's mostly the offensive line. Specifically, LG and C. Without that BS cap penalty, we should be able to do somethings. FS, C, LG and MLB.

squicken

u still mad that kap turned out to be better than bob? we have 4 wins already and play the rams, jags, falcons, panthers, redskins and cards again. double digit wins again for harbs while you guys will be looking for a new coach next year after you go 3-13 or wherever you're headed!

p.s.

and i'm actually rooting for the redskins to win games because the worse you do the better the pick for the rams thanks to your dumbass trade. thankfully the rams can't draft well either so i guess it doesn't matter!

Hey boo Ogletree had a pick 6 and Jenkins had an INT in the end zone. Those were from TJ Yates but still. RG3 draft picks!

TheContact

Man, I love Aqib. I hope his hip flexor injury isn't that bad and he just misses the Jets game. Hoping Amendola is okay too, he definitely lost consciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom