• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaYotiX

Banned
Just dripping estrogen

BWfya1TIIAA76gj.jpg-large.jpg

Fixed for ya

TheFatOne

The defense has been great. None of those dumb, long PI calls and silly plays. The defense is the reason we have been in the last 2 games.

Especially a comeback win.

As for the defense, miss Wilfork already. Defense need Talib bad but I'm surprised we held up the Saints in those last few possessions. Then again, they were just trying to hold the lead and it backfired. So can't really talk for the defense at the moment.

Today was the test today for me defensively. If they could slow down the saints I would have considered them legit. The final score doesn't really indicated how well they played. Talib shutting down Graham was awesome to watch. The only thing that sucks is that they still can't really cover running backs, but other than that they are solid all around. They need a few pieces to become really great, but I'm really happy to see where they are at right now. Dennard has played really well. He did give up that touchdown, but his coverage I thought was good. He just misplayed the ball at the end. Things are coming together defensively and it's fun to watch.

You're probably right. Hope you don't give up the fight though, FMT. Your Niners will still have an outside shot at 8-8 provide the coaches keep gimping the offense for Kaepernick.

u still mad that kap turned out to be better than bob? we have 4 wins already and play the rams, jags, falcons, panthers, redskins and cards again. double digit wins again for harbs while you guys will be looking for a new coach next year after you go 3-13 or wherever you're headed!

p.s.

and i'm actually rooting for the redskins to win games because the worse you do the better the pick for the rams thanks to your dumbass trade. thankfully the rams can't draft well either so i guess it doesn't matter!

u still mad that kap turned out to be better than bob? we have 4 wins already and play the rams, jags, falcons, panthers, redskins and cards again. double digit wins again for harbs while you guys will be looking for a new coach next year after you go 3-13 or wherever you're headed!

p.s.

and i'm actually rooting for the redskins to win games because the worse you do the better the pick for the rams thanks to your dumbass trade. thankfully the rams can't draft well either so i guess it doesn't matter!

Kap is not even the best black running QB in the bay area, let alone comparing to Griff.

GQman2121

Banned
haven't even touched the online yet lol. I want to beat the single player too but have been swamped and lazy the last week and a half.

Oh. I'm 60% done the campaign, but the game glitched on me and I've missed two missions, so I have to start over. I'm officially hooked on the multiplayer now though. Probably won't stop until Batman at the end of the month.

Today was the test today for me defensively. If they could slow down the saints I would have considered them legit. The final score doesn't really indicated how well they played. Talib shutting down Graham was awesome to watch. The only thing that sucks is that they still can't really cover running backs, but other than that they are solid all around. They need a few pieces to become really great, but I'm really happy to see where they are at right now. Dennard has played really well. He did give up that touchdown, but his coverage I thought was good. He just misplayed the ball at the end. Things are coming together defensively and it's fun to watch.

Sproles should've had a bigger impact than he had.

Tamanon

Banned
Great use of the timeout finally lol.

"You know how frustrated Mike Shanahan is at that clock management"

Chris, he's the one doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom