• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
It's like Zorn never left.
35kicqu.gif

Caja 117

I get it in that sense (although I'm on mobile and didn't see the avatar), but not what it means for something 'to be bush league'. I've never understood what that means or where it originates from. But it's clearly an Americanism.
Is basically means a team or player playing or making a play that doesnt have any sportmanship.

Colasante

If I understood that report earlier correctly, the Cowboys are releasing Jay Ratliff? Or are they just going to put him on IR? Patriots could usually some defensive line help if he's let go.

KaYotiX

Banned
Lmfao, wife just texted me this. "Romo is happy he doesn't have to go out there and throw now"

And she is a die-hard cowboys fan. He look that bad tonight? I'm at work

How'd Kap play today? I didn't catch even a snap of that game.

good and bad. had 250 yards or so, 2 TD but a bad int at the goal line. also fumbled on a sack when we were driving before the half. i'd give him a C grade for the game today. eric reid and lemon party i give A+ though!

eznark

Banned

People love to talk about buttfumble, but I think the posts during that game is probably the greatest content NFL GAF has ever produced. That was just an absolutely incredible game of skullfuckery and nonsense.

good and bad. had 250 yards or so, 2 TD but a bad int at the goal line. also fumbled on a sack when we were driving before the half. i'd give him a C grade for the game today. eric reid and lemon party i give A+ though!

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom