• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo finds a way.
MV5BMTc2MjM4Nzk4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA4NTgwMw@@._V1._SX640_SY650_.jpg

Hunter S.

I hATE TO SAY IT, BUT I ALMOST WANT sAN dIEGO TO WIN Monday so the Colts are not so red hot when Denver comes to Indy. Booo this feeling boooooo!!!

Tabris

I hATE TO SAY IT, BUT I ALMOST WANT sAN dIEGO TO WIN Monday so the Colts are not so red hot when Denver comes to Indy. Booo this feeling boooooo!!!

Yeah, it's weird. I thought after the first couple of games, we had an easy schedule. But KC and Indy are both going to be tough games.

How depressing is it that either DAL or PHI will be making the playoffs?

Why would that be depressing to anyone you fucking twit? Bad teams are going to win almost ever division this year. Eagles D has also looked a lot better the last 2 weeks, not like you would know anything about football or any sport but when you change defenses in the offseason from 4-3 to 3-4 it usually takes a while for the players to adjust to the new system.

Washington's done. Their season is done. RGIII isn't the only problem with this team. Haslett, Shanahan and whomever runs special teams need to go. You failed me Skins. Now I'm going to be forced to start rooting for the Eagles to keep Dallas from the playoffs. Thanks a lot.

Hunter S.

Yeah, it's weird. I thought after the first couple of games, we had an easy schedule. But KC and Indy are both going to be tough games.

Chefs gave it to the Broncos tough last year. So it should be a real season definer this year. J

ust hope Peyton is ready to destroy the team that fired him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom