• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Washington's done. Their season is done. RGIII isn't the only problem with this team. Haslett, Shanahan and whomever runs special teams need to go. You failed me Skins. Now I'm going to be forced to start rooting for the Eagles to keep Dallas from the playoffs. Thanks a lot.

Does Shanahan last the season?

Hey, you're back. So what'd you think of my boy Foles today? You sticking with Vick or have you seen the light?

I feel like you have confused me for someone else. I despise Vick as a person. I still have no idea which QB is better for this team though. Foles looked good today, and okay against the Giants. Vick has also looked great at times this year. I really dont think ther is the long term answer, but Foles has looked much improved compared to last year, if he continues to start then hopefully he keeps it up.

Washington's done. Their season is done. RGIII isn't the only problem, Haslett, Shanahan and whomever run the special teams need to go. Now I'm going to have to begin rooting for the Eagles to keep Dallas out of the playoffs. Thanks a lot Skins.

rando14

iGuNc5CmDnddZ.gif

squicken

Man Griffin looks really bad tonight. Not sure Shannys are helping him with the offense at this point. There just aren't enough WRs out to confuse the defense

gutshot

I feel like you have confused me for someone else. I despise Vick as a person. I still have no idea which QB is better for this team though. Foles looked good today, and okay against the Giants. Vick has also looked great at times this year. I really dont think ther is the long term answer, but Foles has looked much improved compared to last year, if he continues to start then hopefully he keeps it up.

I just remember you thought Foles sucked heading into this season. Was wondering if you had changed your mind.

I've always been higher on Foles than most of GAF; happy to see him proving me right so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom