• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remember you thought Foles sucked heading into this season. Was wondering if you had changed your mind. I've always been higher on Foles then most of GAF, happy to see him proving me right so far.

Yeah I thought Foles was terrible last year. I was cursing him today in the first half, but the 2nd half they let him throw it more then 5 yards downfield and he looked fantastic. I would love so much to be wrong about him, and have him turn out to be great. The rebuild would happen so much quicker if next years 1st doesnt have to go for a QB.

There is a poll on NFL.com on whom the Texans starting QB should be going forward. 40% say Vince Young, 30% say Schaub, 12% Yates, and 8% Keenum. :jnc

Schaub is still the best option they have. Yates had a chance to shine but he only did the same thing.

Schaub is doing nothing for them. Put Case in and see what happens. If he sucks maybe they will have a good enough pick for the new coaching staff to get a new QB. I dont see what good running noodle arm out there does at this point.

That cop is happy

original.gif

Torii Hunter flies over the wall, possibly hurting himself?

Cop gives 0 fucks

Narag

Schaub is doing nothing for them. Put Case in and see what happens. If he sucks maybe they will have a good enough pick for the new coaching staff to get a new QB. I dont see what good running noodle arm out there does at this point.

Not sure Keenum is going to look like any sort of QB what with that KC D.

meh

Griffin isn't an inaccurate guy, shit happens. He looks better physically and that's all I really care about.

Last seasons accomplishments were nice and everything, but we should never have been that good--too many cap penalties and shit players on this team to truly compete.

I'd keep Hall and send Fletch and Orakpo their walking papers. Same with Josh Wilson. Fred is out since he can't even get a route. Let Morgan walk.

Tabris

R. Griffin III 19/39 246 yds 0 TDs 1 INT

Against Dallas.

Yeah, RG3 is overrated once defences prepared for the read option and his knee limitations. Sad thing is it'll probably take 2-3 years of RG3 struggling before they finally give up on him due to his amazing first year.

Maybe he adjusts and evolves his game like Cam Newton is slowly doing.

Not sure Keenum is going to look like any sort of QB what with that KC D.

To me that seems like the perfect time to start him. No expectations for the 1st few games and then hopefully he gets his feet under him and they get some more favorable matchups. Schaub isnt going to look good against KC's D either. Why delay the inevitable?

Narag

To me that seems like the perfect time to start him. No expectations for the 1st few games and then hopefully he gets his feet under him and they get some more favorable matchups. Schaub isnt going to look good against KC's D either. Why delay the inevitable?

Because I want schaub starting against the Colts. duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom