• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

i7ba75HE2APh8.gif

Didn't really matter but loved the blocker getting blown up. Rams ST had been a dumpster fire all year, but nothing a little Marciano couldn't cure!

e:

lulz, really dropped the ball on the RB position. This sure would help bradford to have a decent running attack.

I think Stacy is good enough. Certainly better than Richardson. Where they really blew the draft was not getting better safeties. The whole defense revolves around not exposing those guys. It's why there is so much Cover 3 and Quarters

NomarTyme

i7ba75HE2APh8.gif

Didn't really matter but loved the blocker getting blown up. Rams ST had been a dumpster fire all year, but nothing a little Marciano couldn't cure!

e:

I think Stacy is good enough. Certainly better than Richardson. Where they really blew the draft was not getting better safeties. The whole defense revolves around not exposing those guys. It's why there is so much Cover 3 and Quarters
Rams did spend all that money on two mediocre defensive players. I would've like to see the Rams go after Ed Reed when he was a FA.

Ray Lewis is actually coherent and somewhat insightful as an analyst?

That's a surprise, I was fully expecting RAHRAHRAHRAHGODIKILLEDAGUYANDILIKEDITGOD60MINUTESGODRAH

i7ba75HE2APh8.gif

e:

Meanwhile Dahl exposed your defense to us. He's also a great special teams player! You lose rams!

Gigglepoo

"Is this Tom Brady's most impressive season?" is an actual headline on NFL.com right now.

Is the entirety of the article "no"?

Also, in the Manning versus Brady debate, it's interesting that the lack of defense is always brought up to prop up Manning, but Brady's middling receiving corps isn't. He's only had a couple seasons surrounded by a great group of receivers; usually, it's just a patchwork bunch of guys who go on to struggle on other teams.

Also, in the Manning versus Brady debate, it's interesting that the lack of defense is always brought up to prop up Manning, but Brady's middling receiving corps isn't. He's only had a couple seasons surrounded by a great group of receivers; usually, it's just a patchwork bunch of guys who go on to struggle on other teams.

I've heard that argument made for Brady several times.

Milchjon

It might be, given the circumstances.

Even given the circumstances, he's not the player he once was. There are drops, and there are shit throws.

It's actually being brought up every time, in my (limited) experience.

squicken

Meanwhile Dahl exposed your defense to us. He's also a great special teams player! You lose rams!

"Run right at them" isn't exactly rocket science. But yes, the Rams have significantly worse safety play this year, though that is more of the downgrade of Mikell to McCleod than missing Dahl

Milchjon

Good gosh, just watched the video to the headline. It consists of Mariucci talking about how this is actually his second most impressive year - after 2001.

Spinluck

There's a lot of bullshit on both sides of Manning and Brady debates.

This post is an example of that. People say this shit all the time. For every point to back up Peyton, there's a point to back up Tom. Colts lifelongs will say Manning, Pats lifelongs will say Tom. Everyone in between, it depends on what they define a great QB as.

Cobb broke his leg, out 6-8 weeks. Shocking that "insider" Ian Rappaport was completely clueless.
So basically he'll be back for the playoffs.

Better than I expected!

Lattimore looked potentially special in limited action. Perry was somehow effective despite looking kind of slow. I dont know, it'll be fun to watch. At the very least they are going to be stacked next year at LB with all these guys getting significant snaps.
Lattimore was stellar. Really impressed. Between him and Hawk's sudden ability to not suck, we might have ILBs.

Omega

Banned

Pierre Garcon, Austin Collie, Brandon Stokely, etc. weren't exactly lighting it up for other teams either..

Konka

Banned
set up the vpn

I love the vpn, my biggest issue with it is being in this thread or espn while watching games on it. It's a solid 2 minutes behind the cable/satellite broadcast. I'll pop in and see the Eagles score while on my screen they are still 3 plays away.

Not a huge complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom