• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hx8zt0S.png

Mike Ditka's "Biggest Mistake" Was Letting Obama Become President

http://deadspin.com/mike-ditkas-biggest-mistake-was-letting-obama-become-1443109185

qruPLge.jpg

Tom Penny

Pierre Garcon, Austin Collie, Brandon Stokely, etc. weren't exactly lighting it up for other teams either..

When did Reggie Wayne not play for the Colts? He's kind of good if he could put up 100+ catches and 1300 with a rookie QB last year.

This isn't close to Brady's best year. His accuracy so far is proof of that. He can't control drops but he can control were the ball is being thrown.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Needless to say my buddy is enraged that Luck would be rated #1 over the black QBs!

The NFL is racist, they don't want to see black QBs succeed!

"The fact is Kap and Russel went further, they're better than Luck."

Caja 117

2007 or 2010. How the fuck is this season even considered great for him? So many other quarterbacks are having better season at the moment, and I am referring to the average ones.

I think they are basing this from the lack of receivers especially not having receiving TE, which it was an important part of their offensive scheme.

Given this is just week 6 and Brady hasn't done that much, I can say is just the media overblowing stuff given yesterday game...., heck, Stepheb A. Was even saying that Brady was on a different level compared to Peyton and Rodgers (taking in mind he thinks/tought Rodgers is the best QB in the league)

Omega

Banned
When did Reggie Wayne not play for the Colts? He's kind of good if he could put up 100+ catches and 1300 with a rookie QB last year.

Brady had Moss, Gronk, Welker and a murderer who were all pretty good as well.

Before that he was just a Chad Pennington-esque quarterback throwing dump offs and flats. Wasn't until Moss and Welker that he actually looked like an NFL QB.

cajunator

Banned
Brady didnr play well yesterday. He got a lucky break. He almost gave it away with one of ths worst passes ever straight to keenan lewis.
Had he not done that id give him more credit but that was basically a "fuck it I give up " pass.

Milchjon

I think they are basing this from the lack of receivers especially not having receiving TE, which it was an important part of their offensive scheme.

Given this is just week 6 and Brady hasn't done that much, I can say is just the media overblowing stuff given yesterday game...., heck, Stepheb A. Was even saying that Brady was on a different level compared to Peyton and Rodgers (taking in mind he thinks/tought Rodgers is the best QB in the league)

When was the last time Brady made a throw like Rodgers to Nelson yesterday...

Brady didnr play well yesterday. He got a lucky break. He almost gave it away with one of ths worst passes ever straight to keenan lewis.
Had he not done that id give him more credit but that was basically a "fuck it I give up " pass.

While I agree, the last drive was still fucking impressive.

Tom Penny

Brady had Moss, Gronk, Welker and a murderer who were all pretty good as well.

Before that he was just a Chad Pennington-esque quarterback throwing dump offs and flats. Wasn't until Moss and Welker that he actually looked like an NFL QB.

What's this have to do with you naming a bunch of WR's and leaving out that he also had prime Wayne with those guys? Brady has played with far less talent on offense and it's not even close and when he got talent he lit it up and put up numbers. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom