• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Luck is so awesome!

Another day of Andrew Luck ball washing. I don't think I'm wrong here, but of all the toung QBs, he's the one who managed to land on the team with the best o-line and best receiving targets. Kaep had good receivers last year, and looked great too, but Wilson, Tanny and RG3 have all landed on teams where they have to do a fair amount of running for their lives. Of course Luck will look good when he's got more time than any of them to sit and scan the field, and better receivers to throw it to. PEACE.

Spinluck

Another day of Andrew Luck ball washing. I don't think I'm wrong here, but of all the toung QBs, he's the one who managed to land on the team with the best o-line and best receiving targets. Kaep had good receivers last year, and looked great too, but Wilson, Tanny and RG3 have all landed on teams where they have to do a fair amount of running for their lives. Of course Luck will look good when he's got more time than any of them to sit and scan the field, and better receivers to throw it to. PEACE.

Dude. He had a worst line than Tannehill last yr.

Colasante

You think the Colts have the best offensive line for any of the young QBs? That's very inaccurate. They were a disaster last year.

LOL

Did you see the Colts o-line last year? Luck is the best young QB in the league, get over it. I hope Tanne surpasses him one day but right now Luck is better.

Narag

Colts D is pretty legit

itxYfCP6Mrnv0.gif

Pimpwerx

Didn't watch much of the Colts last year, but based on the rapid succession of replies, I assume I'm terribly wrong. I was basing it on what I saw of him this season, and that line is a shitton better than anything RG3 or Tanny play behind.

I'm also not impressed with what he does against a rush. Plus, he throws some sketchy balls. More than I see from the two I mentioned. I feel throwing to TY and Wayne makes his job a lot easier, but I guess I'm wrong. PEACE.

zero_suit

I think they are basing this from the lack of receivers especially not having receiving TE, which it was an important part of their offensive scheme.

Given this is just week 6 and Brady hasn't done that much, I can say is just the media overblowing stuff given yesterday game...., heck, Stepheb A. Was even saying that Brady was on a different level compared to Peyton and Rodgers (taking in mind he thinks/tought Rodgers is the best QB in the league)

LOL, his stats this year are middle of the pack. Rodgers is far better this year, let alone Manning.

Drakeon

Did Gruden just say manusky knows the calls? He was there 2 years ago when Norv was head coach. He would know nothing about Mike McCoy's offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom