• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

I feel like on outlier because I haven't had any issues with IOS7 on my IPAD3. My only problem is the new UI looks like it was designed by my 8 year old cousin.

Though if Android Tablet apps didn't suck ballz I'd probably jump ship.

squicken

David Barron ‏@dfbarron
Any guesses on lowest-ranked MLB market for TBS' Division Series? Houston, of course, at a 0.5 Nielsen. National average is 2.4.

Good. Move the Astros

e: ios7 fine on my Mini

squicken

Sam Ponder just did a report on all the scouts looking at Teddy. I wonder how it feels to know a Vikings scout is there

edit: Wow. He is skinny as fuck. This is an issue for Bustford. Not big enough to get out of arm sacks from defensive linemen

sangreal

Hopes aren't high, no. They'll win a game but it won't be tonight.

I'd love to be wrong.

Michael Cox took first team reps this week. May get play time over Da'rel Scott at RB. Why not? 0-5...might as well.

I hope he doesn't make a mistake, lest he spend a year in the dog house

Wes

venison crêpe
Can somebody sell me on Friday Night Lights (The TV Series)?

Forgetting for the fact it has some football stories, which are more the exception rather than the rule for most of the five seasons, it is one of the best written TV dramas since the turn of the century. Coupled with some outstanding acting, directing and soundtrack it's not just a must see for football fans, but for fans of good TV in general.

Can't wait for the big turnover that makes the entire team feel so goddamned dejected and check out.

Edit: Nice, Strahan Football Life next Tuesday.

Draxal

Cutler or Eli?

Edit: No Tillman tonight? Zach Bowman starting? Yiiikessss. Hopefully Eli continues to be trash.

Teddy Bridgewater, he's watching with the Steelers GM in the stands. Eli's not THE problem with the Giants (but A problem). You're game is going to be a bigger blowout than Cardinals/Rutgers and Cardinals are already up by 10.

Bears win I trade Wilson for CJ
eli-manning-face.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom