• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front page of Cleveland.com

"Washington Redskins' mascot controversy makes Cleveland Indians' Chief Wahoo look even more stupid and racist"

Their name is the problem, and it's the Indians logo. Although doesn't this topic seem to resurface every few years?

BigAT

Wasn't it also Rick Reilly that somehow felt comfortable lecturing Kaepernick on how he should deal with his adoption and birth parents because he had adopted a child himself?

Mrbob

So tonight is the Giants, then Redskins, then the bye.

In reality this is like three straight bye weeks. Hope the Bears aren't too rusty for their next real game which is a Monday Night match up in Green Bay.

Tabris

Yahoo is the best fantasy sports site that has ever been created and I now refuse to join any pool that doesn't use it.

Except for hockey with salary cap as yahoo doesn't have a solution.

beast786

Are you sure it's not because the Giants are winless?

TC4jv.gif

LJ11

Know what sucks? iOS 7. It's rendered my ipad almost unusable for work. It randomly freezes and restarts making it worthless for meetings and it's slow as fuck now. Super laggy, scrolling is hitchy, it's ugly as fuck. Just the worst. Fuck you Jobs for being dead and allowing this product to come out.
Haven't and won't update my 3. I know, I know, I bought the wrong one even though the apple believers ate the retinas up when it launched. All about the retina, but we bought the wrong one according to the same people. Apple basically made it a brick with the new update.

Sad part is, I really enjoy the device, and I'm thinking of upgrading to the new one even though the 3 is perfectly fine for what I want. Give it a few months and most apps will need ios 7 in order to update.

Thought about picking up a nexus 7, like android on my nexus 4, only complaint is battery life and wake ups from deep sleep. Sound like the tablet apps for android are shit or non existant however.

Texans have always been mediocre. Wade Phillips coached defenses are always stout in the front but get fleeced in the back.

Falcons were solid when they had Turner on his game. Took a lot of pressure off of Ryan. Not dissimilar to the 49ers situation only the Ninas have a better D and QB and better/more assholish coaching.
Gonzalez is gone, D got worse, White got old, so now Ryan can't handle the load.

iOS7 has been fucking most iPhone 4 and 4s users in the ass in the battery life department. I guess that's Apples punishment for the poors refusing to upgrade.

I cannot stand the horrid default ringtones iOS7 has. They make you want to punch someone in the face, which means ae Pats fan must have composed them. But these are just petty nitpicks. My friend got the 5s, and I must say it is really nice.

I bought my brother a Nexus 4 for his birthday. Mainly so I can get my hands on it, not because I care about him (he's a Jets fan). I liked what I saw, the camera is noticeably worse than my S3 which I expected. Stock Android ain't too bad. I also preferred my screen, but I'll probably hate it when burn in rears its ugly head. So if Google can nail this next phone, I'll gladly buy it. That value is awesome!

Turn off locational services and background refresh for apps. Battery runs fine for iPhone 4 with ios7 with settings tweaked

MechDX

SHUT UP LET ME HAVE SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE!

We have a few things:

Never lost to the Dolphins. 7 and 0

Never lost to the Bears 3 and 0

We don't live in Cleveland

Our owner isn't senile like in Dallas

Watt, Cushing, Dre, deandre, foster, Tate, OD, Graham, Mercilous, J Joe, Kareem, Brown, Myers....this last one is depressing. Fuck you schaubiak!!

eznark

Banned
Washington General Custers

Haven't and won't update my 3. I know, I know, I bought the wrong one even though the apple believers ate the retinas up when it launched. All about the retina, but we bought the wrong one according to the same people. Apple basically made it a brick with the new update.

Sad part is, I really enjoy the device, and I'm thinking of upgrading to the new one even though the 3 is perfectly fine for what I want. Give it a few months and most apps will need ios 7 in order to update.

Thought about picking up a nexus 7, like android on my nexus 4, only complaint is battery life and wake ups from deep sleep. Sound like the tablet apps for android are shit or non existant however.

Yeah, I guess I have the 3? The one before they changed the connector. Whatever. I love the device and I'll probably be getting another one for work as it's a fantastic virtual legal pad but I'll be getting a Nexus 7 for personal tablet use and I am going to look closer at the Surface Pro for work since I have heard the hand writing recognition on it is simply stunning.

We have a few things:

Never lost to the Dolphins. 7 and 0

Never lost to the Bears 3 and 0

We don't live in Cleveland

Our owner isn't senile like in Dallas

Watt, Cushing, Dre, deandre, foster, Tate, OD, Graham, Mercilous, J Joe, Kareem, Brown, Myers....this last one is depressing. Fuck you schaubiak!!

I don't know how proud you should be of that considering we've been terrible for 10+ years. And yes I mean TERRIBLE.

So are people actually subjecting themselves to this game tonight? I plan on checking espn every now and then.
Checking ESPN? Lame. I'm having a servant shout periodic score updates from the shore as I spend the evening cruising the seas in my yacht.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom