• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FUCK YOU GRAHAM GOD DAMN

TheFatOne

Putting the blame on Brady and the offense for this one. Pats defense did what they could to stop the Jets, and got the ball back when they needed to. Brady has to get his shit together or the Pats are going no where.

Meier

Im done with nfl and their bs calls. What kinda call is that? I've never heard of that call in my life.

New rule this season apparently. In the replay, you can see he very clearly does get behind that lineman and push him forward and the guy actually was able to get through the line due to it so within the context of the rule, it really was an exemplary offense.

Arc

Pats get calls in their favour literally every single time, about time they get screwed back.

That's a ridiculous call that changes the game entirely. Outside of the tuck rule I can't think of any time a team has gotten that screwed over by a horrible call.

eznark

Banned
Im done with nfl and their bs calls. What kinda call is that? I've never heard of that call in my life.

Unlike baseball where clear strike three's are called ball four by idiot umpires, that call isn't open for interpretation. He clearly pushed the player in front of him through the pile. It's illegal at all levels of football and is a penalty. You don't see it called because it's been the rule forever and is so easily avoidable that no one ever does it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Putting the blame on Brady and the offense for this one. Pats defense did what they could to stop the Jets, and got the ball back when they needed to. Brady has to get his shit together or the Pats are going no where.
Brady had an open field in front of him to run for a first, but elected to just throw it away.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Mike Pereira ‏@MikePereira
Rule 913: Team B players cannot push teammates on the line of scrimmage into offensive formation.

Quit crying Pats fans.

BETTER TEAM WON TODAY

Sanjuro

You've gotten those the last decade plus. Who are you crapping?

CdAzPBP.gif

GRONK should have had that pass though, dummy is still limped with dat arm. no need for one handed catches

hes gonna get injured quick if hes doing stuff like that

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Unlike baseball where clear strike three's are called ball four by idiot umpires, that call isn't open for interpretation. He clearly pushed the player in front of him through the pile. It's illegal at all levels of football and is a penalty. You don't see it called because it's been the rule forever and is so easily avoidable that no one ever does it.
But pushing the runner for forward progress is always OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom