• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
large_1199993676_1744.jpg

Fox give me my avatar now, not sure when I'm on a computer again to change it.

TheFatOne

Brady has looked really flustered, maybe it's the pass rush, maybe it's the awful receivers, maybe it's the age catching up to him. Horrible execution today and really the pats should've lost a few more already, really tough road ahead for the pats.

People keep saying awful receivers, but I'm not buying it. Even when they are wide open Brady is making it hard on them to catch the ball. There are some plays like the back shoulder one they tried near the end of the game where it's a communication/receiver issue, but most of it's Brady's fault. He has just not been accurate all season, and he isn't the player he once was. That deep ball is fucking gone, and he is struggling to throw anything more than 10-15 yards. His accuracy is what is killing him. He can't for whatever reason make the throws this year.

DarkFlow

Banned
The refs do come into training camp to teach teams the new rules. No excuses either way.
So why is the first time it's being called this far into the season, and just happens to be on a game deciding FG? Also that flag came in AFTER he missed, That shit just looks shady.

GQman2121

Banned
Yeah I was thinking of leverage. According to Periera it's a clear violation of the new rule.

What are the chances the players knew about that rule? It's obviously on the coaches, but I doubt the players knew they would draw a flag. I bet we could look at tape this year and see it happen on a number of attempts and ever get called.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Foster hurt? sigh

eznark

Banned
So why is the first time it's being called this far into the season, and just happens to be on a game deciding FG? Also that flag came in AFTER he missed, That shit just looks shady.

Flag was thrown before the kick by an official looking at the kicker.

Cry more.

By the way congrats on the win. I'm incredibly frustrated with how the Dolphins have fallen apart over the last month but the Bills were the better team today. Lots of promise with that squad.

Well they have been looking worse over the last month but they won several close ones too that they easily could have lost (or we could have won what we lost). This is probably what we're getting the rest of the year.

But jesus christ Tyson Clabo fucking sucked today

JCizzle

Are you sure that's the first time? I could have sworn I've seen it called a few times.

TheFatOne

Yeah I was thinking of leverage. According to Periera it's a clear violation of the new rule.

I don't mind the rule, but I have an issue with the inconsistent enforcement of it. I have seen the Pats do that, and other teams do that, but not be called for it. All I want is consistency. If they consistently call it I have no issue with the rule.

eznark

Banned
What are the chances the players knew about that rule? It's obviously on the coaches, but I doubt the players knew they would draw a flag. I bet we could look at tape this year and see it happen on a number of attempts and ever get called.

100% chance they were told about the rule if they were in an NFL training camp. No idea if it was actually discussed in terms of how it would be called etc.

TheFatOne said:
I don't mind the rule, but I have an issue with the inconsistent enforcement of it. I have seen the Pats do that, and other teams do that but not be called for it. All I want is consistency. If they consistently call it I have no issue with the rule.

you've seen other teams do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom