• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CASEEEEEEEE >>>>> SCHOOB

FUCKKKKKKK

TheFatOne

Thats a total understatement. Brick got completely destroyed by Jones today. It was disgusting.

Nah I wouldn't worry to much about that. It's like Solder getting beat by Wilkerson. Great players are going to get theirs. Jones is starting to become a stud. Wouldn't worry to much about that if they can play like this in the running game. Jones is only one guy. They did a great job on pretty much everyone else.
It seems like a thing all teams have been doing forever. On first look it looked like Jones was trying to move to the other side of the other player and pushed him in the back whilst doing so. But I had a tough time seeing it, so he might have been pushing the guy in the back.

Whatever, he should have known the rule and avoided every thing that could have warranted the call. Simple as that. Sucks that it got called at that point in the game, because it might have directly influenced the result, but it is what it is.

Team played a terrible game. Offense started off really well, Brady seemed to get into his groove spreading the ball around, but the Jets made the right adjustments, the offensive play calling went down the drain and Brady started to lock in on Gronk too much and missed easy throws.
But is it really that impressive with who the Pats have on the D line?

They still are getting paid to play so yea. Doesn't matter if the dline isn't all pros. Still impressive how they dominated.

5-2 isn't all that bad and still has us on course for the playoffs, that's all that matters right now. Try to grow as the season progresses and win when it's most important.

Looking at the highlights of field goals I think I'm confusing players going behind other players and trying to get the block with pushing them in the back. Looked at the highlights of the different Pats games,and couldn't find the Pats doing that. Looks like he just fucked up, and the ref got the call right. The record isn't bad, but consistently playing poorly should worry everyone. Plenty of time to get a little more healthy. The thing to look for going forward is Brady accuracy. If he continues to throw poorly I would be worried.

Bowser

Smitty jukin', shuckin', jivin'

stevesmithTDdancing.gif

Hoyer beat the godawful Vikings (barely) and the Bengals (who Weeden beat last year) and all of a sudden he's the savior.

This team has a ton of holes. They're probably a good draft or two from having decent talent at every position.

They have exceptional talent at a few spots, but QB is not the only thing holding them back.

And don't tell me that fatigue is the reason they gave up two TDs in the first quarter.

When did I ever say Hoyer was the "savior?" He just was better than absolute fucking garbage, which is what Weeden is.

Just keep trying to convince yourself that your Ginger Cowboy isn't the primary problem with this team. How many teams in this league are able to compete with severe issues on both sides of the ball, simply because they have a competent QB? Quite a few.

cashman

Banned
Hoyer beat the godawful Vikings (barely) and the Bengals (who Weeden beat last year) and all of a sudden he's the savior.

This team has a ton of holes. They're probably a good draft or two from having decent talent at every position.

They have exceptional talent at a few spots, but QB is not the only thing holding them back.

And don't tell me that fatigue is the reason they gave up two TDs in the first quarter.
Damn, Gondo is going down with the ship.

So... I gotta say, Dalton looked OKAY today.

But He missed a wide-open AJ Green in the 4th that would have been a TD for sure.

Passer Rating: 136.

eznark

Banned

Weeden really fucking sucks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom