• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's annoying that the announcers didn't give enough credit to the Jets oline. They gave up some pressures,and a couple of sacks. In the running game though they were dominant. The interior part of the line just ate up the Pats today. That last drive to kill time was one of the most dominant performances I have seen in the running game against the Pats. If they would have pulled it off it would probably be the worst I have seen the Pats play against the run in one drive. Also, Wilkerson is a beast. Guy does everything right.

But is it really that impressive with who the Pats have on the D line?

eznark

Banned
k-bigpic.jpg

Twice the size of Panther running backs combined, 1/16th the cost.

KingGondo

Banned
We would be. Our division is weak this year. Our defense is decent (the problem is that Weeden's constant three-and-outs means they're on the field the whole fucking game). Our offense, when using a semi-competent QB, can be pretty explosive with folks like Cameron and Gordon.

It's the fucking Ginger.
Hoyer beat the godawful Vikings (barely) and the Bengals (who Weeden beat last year) and all of a sudden he's the savior.

This team has a ton of holes. They're probably a good draft or two from having decent talent at every position.

They have exceptional talent at a few spots, but QB is not the only thing holding them back.

And don't tell me that fatigue is the reason they gave up two TDs in the first quarter.

bionic77

What is this thing the steelers are doing?

Ben is handing the ball to a large black man who runs forward for 5+ yards. I am not familiar with this play. Also not used to seeing Ben having time to throw the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom