• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame our Dumb ass Coaching staff

I've been doing that since they went for it on fourth down instead of a field goal IN A GODDAMN 3-0 GAME WE ENDED UP LOSING BY 2 POINTS!

But I pride myself on nothing if not my cool demeanor and love for my team so I will wait patiently during the bye and hope those KNOW NOTHING COCKSUCKERS CAN FIGURE THEIR SHIT OUT! Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to cut off my ear and mail it to Boldin in hopes of wooing him back.

I agree. It's pretty annoying how orgasmic some Browns fans are over him and Campbell.
Haha it's not even that we think there better, I think for a lot of fans we just don't want to see anymore Weeden. One thing that Hoyer did well though was getting the ball out way quicker. No offense Gondo but your gonna here a lot of shit about Weeden if he keeps on starting, he's not the worst Qb but this is just how things are shaking out.

I personally never liked Weeden all the way back to draft day.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
We lost but I'm in a good mood overall. lol

Keenum looked promising and made plays Schaub would never have done. He earned a chance to play the next game even if Schaub is healed up.

Nakazato

I've been doing that since they went for it on fourth down instead of a field goal IN A GODDAMN 3-0 GAME WE ENDED UP LOSING BY 2 POINTS!

But I pride myself on nothing if not my cool demeanor and love for my team so I will wait patiently during the bye and hope those KNOW NOTHING COCKSUCKERS CAN FIGURE THEIR SHIT OUT! Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to cut off my ear and mail it to Boldin in hopes of wooing him back.

go for it. I think larry might have drunk himself to death and is send his body to harbaugh's front porch

h1nch

Packers D should be ashamed of themselves. Giving up 13 pts to the Browns is like giving up 50 pts to a competent QB/offense.

Haha it's not even that we think there better, I think for a lot of fans we just don't want to see anymore Weeden. One thing that Hoyer did well though was getting the ball out way quicker. No offense Gondo but your gonna here a lot of shit about Weeden if he keeps on starting, he's not the worst Qb but this is just how things are shaking out.

I personally never liked Weeden all the way back to draft day.
He is the 2nd worst starter behind Gabbert.

Still need to catch it if you get your hands on it. it wasn't ideal, sure, but gotta catch it. Garbage time or not.
In the pouring rain with the ball thrown waythehell behind him.

Is Little supposed to be a Pro Bowl caliber receiver? If he is, he should've caught it. Otherwise...

Steelers beat the Rats!

dave20chappelle20-20li2xq8.gif

Steelers beat the Rats!

Steelers beat the Rats!

And the Pats lost!

lil-jon-chappelle-o.gif

In the pouring rain with the ball thrown waythehell behind him.

Is Little supposed to be a Pro Bowl caliber receiver? If he is, he should've caught it. Otherwise...

I see lots of excuses. He needs to expect a bullet pass as Weeden can't throw with any touch and be ready even if it's across the body.

Then again, it's Greg Little, so can't expect him to catch it anyway.

Wes

venison crêpe
Today has been crappy. Weeden is so bad. Just get rid of him. Thanks for nothing Holmgren you jerk.

This is the only thing I've seen in the last three hours that has cheered me up at all:

Lc5ITK5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom