• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, still 10 left in GAF Suicide Pool.

Can we assume Keenum is back after the bye? Or was this Foles-esque rookie confidence that only lasts a week?

Spinluck

20131020_184226_zps4548514f.jpg

I'm ready, lets Go Colts!

Fuck Irsay!

Fuck the Broncos!

Pimpwerx

Just back from the game. Had to meet a client afterwards. Ugh. I might have been a bit premature with all that playoffs talk. I feel like Jim Mora now. "Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?!?" Too many turnovers. Not enough consistency on offense. My boy Sturgis misses a critical field goal. Some special teams moron commits what amounted to a 40yd illegal touching penalty. A whole lot of wrong we couldn't get right. Still, I've never been happier for a Jets win. We should still be 1/2 back of NY and 1 back of NE. We haven't played then yet, so we got plenty of football to go. We can't do it playing like this though.

Anyway, never give up. Never give in. Dolphins are crafty creatures who can get themselves out of tough situations. There's plenty of football left. 10 more games in this regular season. Let's go Dolphins! PEACE.

Trey

Bills play so many teams that are coming off the bye, and don't get theirs until Week 12. Why in the world would the scheduling servant of all people have beef with the lowly Bills?

squicken

Pretty appropriate way for Bradord's STL career to end. Lose the game, lots of drops w/two in end zone, TAINT from arm being hit, and blown out knee on weird sideline hit followed up by a taunt from the Panthers DB as he writhes in pain

Same game where Chris Long gets ejected and the putrid secondary make Cam look like he's Joe Montana and Steve smith like he's 27

Why not bring in Tebow?

KingGondo

Banned
Haha it's not even that we think there better, I think for a lot of fans we just don't want to see anymore Weeden. One thing that Hoyer did well though was getting the ball out way quicker. No offense Gondo but your gonna here a lot of shit about Weeden if he keeps on starting, he's not the worst Qb but this is just how things are shaking out.

I personally never liked Weeden all the way back to draft day.
I get it. I can fully admit Weeden has largely played like shit, but the attitude of some fans is incredibly annoying. I come from an admittedly unique perspective of seeing how great he was at OSU, but I think he's become a punching bag for frustrated Browns fans and it's hard to watch.

Either way I'm on the Browns train for the long haul. I just hope they don't miss on the QB they draft next year.

exarkun

Ed Reed provided the blocking for the Chiefs on that 3rd and 21. He also jumped massively offsides giving them a penalty when we couldnt afford it. He literally did nothing when we were having our goal line stands except be late to a Jamaal tackle. If he was anyone else, hed be on the bench and/or cut by now. Hes slow in coverage, and is afraid to hit/be hit.

Cushing injury sucks, he hasn't done much the last two-three games. He was pretty fucking bad this game before he got hurt. Just running himself out of plays and not making tackles. It sucks, but its not like he was doing much anyway.

Boose

Pretty appropriate way for Bradord's STL career to end. Lose the game, lots of drops w/two in end zone, TAINT from arm being hit, and blown out knee on weird sideline hit followed up by a taunt from the Panthers DB as he writhes in pain

Same game where Chris Long gets ejected and the putrid secondary make Cam look like he's Joe Montana and Steve smith like he's 27

Why not bring in Tebow?

Don't you put that curse on us squicken!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ugh, the loss today stings. Maybe we need one more draft class like I feared.

On the bright side Stafford played like a stud as usual.

I get it. I can fully admit Weeden has largely played like shit, but the attitude of some fans is incredibly annoying. I come from an admittedly unique perspective of seeing how great he was at OSU, but I think he's become a punching bag for frustrated Browns fans and it's hard to watch.

Either way I'm on the Browns train for the long haul. I just hope they don't miss on the QB they draft next year.

Well said. It'll be an exciting draft. Hope the Colts keep losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom