• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see lots of excuses. He needs to expect a bullet pass as Weeden can't throw with any touch and be ready even if it's across the body.

Then again, it's Greg Little, so can't expect him to catch it anyway.
Certainly, you can give the WR some blame. But 95% of that is on the QB for making a bad throw.

Well look who's leading the NFC North. The Packers still kinda stink due to injuries, but the rest of their division (and the rest of their schedule, tbh) stink more, so they're in pretty good shape.

DMczaf

Watching Bucs games quarter by quarter, in gifs

1st Quarter

i8ASIZctzQjAU.gif

2nd Quarter

iTvnrJxVmmlRu.gif

3rd Quarter

ibuCtwayu6zMm7.gif

4th Quarter

iGudBMCn7w324.gif

Holy shit, that is really terrible. That's a 40% completion percentage. JCamp can't be worse than that, he just can't.
At this point they should find some rookie free agent. Maybe they get lucky and catch lightning in a bottle. Can't be worse then what Weeden is doing now.

I know it's not cool to laugh at injured players, but someone has to gif Cutler walking off the field after hurting his groin. He looks like he shit his pants.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t455/iMarvellous/Screenshot_2013-10-20-19-17-12-1_zps43bc61e8.png[IMG]

Harrison is in the house! Look at that smile, and you guys think he's a murderer![/QUOTE]

When did he turn 78?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom