• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

He was there for 1 year, he was not the reason the chargers gave Manning fits, he was the niners d coordinator from like 2005-2010 or so.

My mistake.

Peyton is not himself tonight. Don't worry Broncos fans.

He seems to be limiting the types of throws he takes. I hope he isn't hurt, if he is, then I think it may have happened this game.

effzee

Can't believe Fox didn't challenge that. #teamrigged

NFL reddit guy was right.

Yup. Also look at Eagles Cowboys earlier today.

He had the ball caught and it only slipped out cos he leaned in to the pylon

Yeah and Collinsworth pointed out. If he didn't reach for the pylon he might have had time to control the ball. But his attempt to touch the pylon left him with a no catch.

Its simple he never had control before he came down. You still have to complete all the requirements for a catch.

As YH pointed out, you guys are confusing it with when a runner or WR has full possession already and then loses the ball as it crosses the goaline/pylon.

MechDX

Hey, that's my avatar!

image.php

See. If fits with everything

kris.

Banned
Once they start losing again, you won't see them again.

well i mean seeing as how i joined GAF right before the season and i've been posting in these threads since the beginning of the season (albeit sparsely), i'm not really going anywhere

saltiness everywhere

JABEE

well i mean seeing as how i joined GAF right before the season and i've been posting in these threads since the beginning of the season (albeit sparsely), i'm not really going anywhere

saltiness everywhere
No salt. KC has good fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom