• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Peyton is taking some serious risks. This is Favre-esque slinging and slanging.. throwing it without a regard to defenders.

DarkFlow

Banned
well i mean seeing as how i joined GAF right before the season and i've been posting in these threads since the beginning of the season (albeit sparsely), i'm not really going anywhere

saltiness everywhere
I'm a Cards fan, don't talk to me about saltiness.

They are just daring Manning to go deep all day. It's been working for the most part, but at some point it was going to bite them in the ass.

effzee

Hey effzee did you post about the game today? Wondering what you thought about it.

I will after this game. Thread moving too fast thought my thoughts would get lost for any Eagles fans interested in discussing the game.

Have tons to say about it.

For now GG Cowboys. Better team won.

Ambient80

"Pass is dropped so that keeps it a 12 point game"

Except it's 13, lol.

Another great pass from Manning on the TD tho. That Colts player that misstepped could have had a pick there though.

Dthomp

We REALLY REALLY need to force a turnover. Seems like something that we were good at last season and have done nothing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom