• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Don't give the ball to Trent.. dude needs to go down in these situations.. this is not the time to fight for yards.

Hate that guys since college.

Oh man I can't believe after tearing it up on that drive manning goes and fumbles that ball. What a choke artist. I just know Manning is gonna get a a lot of crap.

Vickerson gave the QB a chest bump several seconds after the ball was gone for no reason. It's a clear penalty, and Vickerson is an idiot

Wow. Failcons had the Bucs locker room "specially cleaned" at the Georgia Dome. Paranoia setting in, or potential SJax injury for next week?

effzee

Call it a flop or whatever you want Vickerson def came over late to give him a bump. Luck didn't even see him coming.

It was fucking 3 seconds after he threw the ball.

Both Trent and Brown wait around way too much before hitting the hole. JUST RUN STRAIGHT UP THE MIDDLE!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
this cowardly playcalling backfired on New Orleans. Granted they were up less than a touchdown, but sometimes you need to make winning playcalls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom