• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's so obvious the nfl is rigged, look at some of the throws Peyton makes. you're trying to tell me they aren't controlling the ball in the air via robot magnegs to make them reach the receiver? wake up and smell the shit roses.

What do you think the cabled camera does?

JABEE

I think that the announcers where both wrong. I am sure I have seen teams challenge which team recovered a fumble. What would even be the point of not allowing teams to challenge that?
You can't challenge plays involving turnovers anymore.

I guess they can't review who recovered a fumble

Tabris

Don't act like the Colts didn't have have bad plays called against them as well. If the Broncos lose, it is because they played awful.

Call out something specific. I can name 4 game-changing bad calls.

Both Vickerson calls, Eric Decker TD pass, and Hillman fumble recovery by Colts.

effzee

or the better team won, but that might be too crazy!

I wouldn't call Colts the better team just because of this win. Colts are damn good and def better than I imagined but 1 loss for Broncos doesn't make them worse. They were bound to lose 1 of these games.

Whoever they play next week is getting killed.

LOL HOLLIDAY GETTING PUSHED AROUND. What a moron wasted like 5 seconds there on the return. Why not fair catch it and catch it?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
hooray for Squicken?

Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing 14s
Hearing St. Louis QB Sam Bradford officially has a torn ACL.

Wishing for player injuries is horrible and karma will come back to your team eventually.

Never, ever root for another players injuries no matter how much you dislike them.

Greg

I wouldn't call Colts the better team just because of this win. Colts are damn good and def better than I imagined but 1 loss for Broncos doesn't make them worse. They were bound to lose 1 of these games.

LOL HOLLIDAY GETTING PUSHED AROUND. What a moron wasted like 5 seconds there on the return. Why not fair catch it and catch it?
better team for the game - that's what I meant

Bread

Banned
Wishing for player injuries is horrible and karma will come back to your team eventually.

Never, ever root for another players injuries no matter how much you dislike them.
yea

root for players who injure others on purpose, don't root directly for injuries on players.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Well it's Washington so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom