• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Call it a flop or whatever you want Vickerson def came over late to give him a bump. Luck didn't even see him coming.

It was fucking 3 seconds after he threw the ball.

Both Trent and Brown wait around way too much before hitting the hole. JUST RUN STRAIGHT UP THE MIDDLE!

Yea he gave him a little chest bump. Plus, I'm not sure what he was even doing near Luck. Feel bad for him though.

Narag

His blocking sucked too. Two defenders in the backfield at the handoff? What a choke artist.

Gonna blame Manning for Richardson too because if he hadn't choked and got hurt he would have never sat out a year and would still be a Colt and Richardson would still be a Brown!!

Ghost23

Don't act like the Colts didn't have have bad plays called against them as well. If the Broncos lose, it is because they played awful.

h1nch

Seriously if I see Hillman ever take another snap for this team I'm going to lose my mind.

He's a fucking worthless piece of shit player who is completely incapable of holding onto the ball

It should have been reviewed by officials like all TOs. I don't know why who recovered the ball can't be reviewed

I think that the announcers where both wrong. I am sure I have seen teams challenge which team recovered a fumble. What would even be the point of not allowing teams to challenge that?

Godslay

Banned
Seriously if I see Hillman ever take another snap for this team I'm going to lose my mind.

He's a fucking worthless piece of shit player who is completely incapable of holding onto the ball

He shouldn't be in goal line and short yards situations. Small hands and can't take a shot. Ball has to hurry up, but I don't think he's there yet.

effzee

again, watch the play in real time. Luck was oblivious to Vickerson coming, definitely didn't flop. It still wasn't roughing though, ref is an idiot.

Its roughing by definition since it was a late unnecessary hit. Only way it would have made sense is if it was a pick and he was setting up blocks for a pick 6 return.

Bread

Banned
it's so obvious the nfl is rigged, look at some of the throws Peyton makes. you're trying to tell me they aren't controlling the ball in the air via robot magnets to make them reach the receiver? wake up and smell the shit roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom