• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Eli had you in stride Nicks, what the hell possessed you to lunge for the ball like that?

Why are our receivers so damn stupid this year?

GQman2121

Banned
That Nicks match up looks very favorable for NYG. Of course, Hakeem has to catch the ball. But he should have his way with that tiny rookie DB.

cdyhybrid

tp6vKx0.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Come on Freeman make the 2009 QB draft class look somewhat decent since Sanchize shit the bed. Stafford can`t take all the pressure on his broad, strong shoulders.

squicken

Me and Squicken might have differing opinions on this.
I believe Tavon has been a good pick maybe not top 10 good (yet) but good for a first rounder. His drops have worried me a bit, but his other stats would look great if not for penalties on every big play he has had (receiving and returning).

That is a good point. I would probably feel different if there wasn't so many called back big plays. I guess I just see the fumbles and worry he will be too boom or bust

Sent my friend this text: "I'm pretty sure Hakeem Nicks played Hot Hands in Little Giants."

His response: "Well Hot Hands was #88 in the movie." :jnc

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"I think this Vikings offensive line has to block better, Mike."

NO FUCKING SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom