• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Now that was some funny shit.
Hats off to Allen and Eli. They're both competitors that get after it. Eli gave everything had, but that's hard to get away from.

Not the most reliable sources, but one things for sure all these rumors don't appear from thin air. I think I might of made Fox Explode.
Dustin Fox ‏ @ DustinFox37 2m
After hearing @ AdamSchefter 's report on Gordon. I'm even more convinced the # Browns will move him b4 the deadline. Tms will get desperate.

IBN SPORTS WRAP ‏ @ IBNincarcerated 4m
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: NY Jets are *Confirmed* to be one of the 3 teams that have made an offer for WR Josh Gordon # Browns ' (2 Picks)

Nick Barlotta ‏ @ NickBarlottaFN 58s
I am now hearing deal between Jets and Browns is very close to done..Jets have 2 picks on table.... Deal of course regarding josh Gordon...

Nick Barlotta ‏ @ NickBarlottaFN 1m
Jets also trying to see what it would cost to get tj ward too

why are all pre-game chants so embarrassing and make no sense? like that guy from the colts saying that the true test of a man is when his back is against the wall.... but how were the colts backs against the wall going into the game? its like all these dumb motherfuckers are ray lewis

Konka

Banned
why are all pre-game chants so embarrassing and make no sense? like that guy from the colts saying that the true test of a man is when his back is against the wall.... but how were the colts backs against the wall going into the game? its like all these dumb motherfuckers are ray lewis

Jesus man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom