• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

"The team that scores the most points will win this game."

Edit: Wow. How did I guess?

It's not the same!!

The Vikes offense looks like they gathered a bunch of random guys right before the game to play football. They haven't even gotten into field goal range.

EDIT: Of course the Giants give them FG range.

squicken

Squicken did you see this?

Yeah. The most important thing is there is not other damage to the knee, so he should recover w/o complication

As far as next year, Fisher has said all along that Bradford was his guy. But they will likely have two top 10 picks in a QB rich draft. I have to think they will grab a QB if they really like one. So any platitudes Fisher throws out are really meaningless until the draft process begins and Bradford's rehab progresses.

But that is like 7 months away. Wasn't supposed to be like this, BG :(

GQman2121

Banned
fJBRMl2.gif

:jnc

Meier

My god. I used Freeman in my ESPN Gridiron Challenge because he was cheap and the Giants are godawful, so I thought for sure he'd throw a TD or two..

Gruden's right, but Freeman can't get benched now. His ego is fragile and if they bench him now they may as well cut him. They shouldn't have put him in in the first place.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Maybe my eyes are bad, but did it look like Jared Allen was held, directly through the earth, and out the other side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom