• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are all pre-game chants so embarrassing and make no sense? like that guy from the colts saying that the true test of a man is when his back is against the wall.... but how were the colts backs against the wall going into the game? its like all these dumb motherfuckers are ray lewis

What do they teach in college over there?

Doomsayer

XL_SAXF.png

You guys are slipping.

Eleuin

why are all pre-game chants so embarrassing and make no sense? like that guy from the colts saying that the true test of a man is when his back is against the wall.... but how were the colts backs against the wall going into the game? its like all these dumb motherfuckers are ray lewis
its like these guys never had a real education

truly perplexing

Meier

If anyone wants to see a gif of that "Must See Moment" that they showed during HT.. your wish is my command.

2013-10-1920_03_19.gif

The stuff of legends.

My mistake. Still.
Sure. To give a little credit though, when AP has gotten the ball, they've been doing a nice job of stuffing him. Beason's been getting his nose in there and the tackles are playing well. Of course it's much easier to throw 8-9 in the box and play man coverage when the opposing QB doesn't even know the offense.

Following a OBR thread, and again these aren't the most reliable sources. But it seems almost seems invertible Gordon will be traded, if so I expect the browns to drag this out all the way till the trade deadline to get the most they can. This upcoming draft could be the biggest in Browns history if so
DYST Now ‏ @ DYST_Now 13m
BREAKING: # Jets and # Lions are 2 of 3 teams to make an offer for # Browns WR Josh Gordon http://dystnow.com/2013/10/21/josh-gordon-to-new-york/ … # NFL

DYST Now ‏ @ DYST_Now 2m
REPORT: The # Colts are the rumored third team to make an offer to the # Browns for WR Josh Gordon. However, it hasn't been confirmed. # NFL

MechDX

Two LBs!?!?! Are either of them any good?

Montgomery was the "Sonic guy" from LSU. Projected 1st round then his work ethis got questioned. Was DE in college and Wade tried to move him to OLB but he is a fatass and lazy.

Jefferson left Baylor after 3 issues with weed and went to Sam Houston State. Played well in preseason and showed quite a bit of potential but he is a project.

Sure. To give a little credit though, when AP has gotten the ball, they've been doing a nice job of stuffing him. Beason's been getting his nose in there and the tackles are playing well. Of course it's much easier to throw 8-9 in the box and play man coverage when the opposing QB doesn't even know the offense.
Giants have been playing the run well tonight. Better than the Bears game by a mile.

That said, AD. If he's injured or still affected by his son, take him off. Either way he's far and away the Vikes biggest weapon and they're going away from him.

Montgomery was the "Sonic guy" from LSU. Projected 1st round then his work ethis got questioned. Was DE in college and Wade tried to move him to OLB but he is a fatass and lazy.

Jefferson left Baylor after 3 issues with weed and went to Sam Houston State. Played well in preseason and showed quite a bit of potential but he is a project.
:jnc

Hope he gets his act together. Don't let nerd culture down!

McKinnie trade reeks of desperation. I'm losing what little confidence I had left in Jeff Ireland, and the coaching staff isn't looking too hot either.

Just another year as a Dolphins fan.

Meier

lmao I didn't get a good look on Manningface initially.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/816772345.gif?1382407469[IMG][/QUOTE]

The Manningface was even better on the angle where you can see him while he is standing up and being grabbed from behind. He's just like how am I getting sacked right now?!

woodchuck

I don't care how many people the Giants have in the box. Peterson needs to touch the ball at least once every series. Especially on 3rd and 2.

Squicken did you see this?
Coach Jeff Fisher said Sam Bradford (torn left ACL) "will be back [in 2014] and he's our quarterback."
"The knee itself is in really good shape, with the exception of the ACL," Fisher added. "We expect a full and complete recovery." Bradford will undergo surgery in 2-3 weeks once the swelling subsides, and then the rehab process will begin. Fisher said "there's no reason to think otherwise" when asked if Bradford would be ready for the season opener next year. At this moment, Bradford is tied for fifth in passing touchdowns (14) and sports a 90.9 quarterback rating. He was on his way to having the best season of his young career. The Rams could save over $10 million by cutting Bradford after the season, but they seem more interested in committing to the former No. 1 overall pick long-term. The Rams are a near lock to pick in the top five in the 2014 draft. They have plenty of other holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom