• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
1 lb of muscle a week is absolutely impossible. Natural lifters with average genetics should likely expect 5-10 lbs in their first year of consistent training, with diminishing returns in subsequent years (I'd argue most virtually maximize their natural potential at about the 5 year mark). But of course there's variation depending on genetics.

Regarding Vonn, it's hard to say. He could have gained 7 lbs during his suspension, like I said he's obviously an athletic freak and he might have the genetics to do that. He also has access to the best athletic resources and facilities in the world. It's hard to believe because I'm sure he's been weight lifting for years and at this point I can't imagine how much more he could put on naturally.

But we can't really know in the end. If the NFL says he's clean then that's that! :)

Yeah, I guess I don't know enough about it to trust the info that's out there. I'll just wait for the suspension.

Revolver

Go Titans! Huge game today and I hope we squeak out a win. I hate late games though since I won't be around to watch it. Gotta do my husbandly duties and go shopping with the wifey later. Just hope Locker isn't coming back too soon and doesn't get killed.

ZaCH3000

It's gonna be a good game in the NFC East! It's the Cowboy's game to lose.

I think Cowboys elevate their level of play and dish out a crushing defeat.

Fox318

BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS
BOOOMMM MOTHERFUCKERS