• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Pats just have too many injuries on defense.

tom-brady-crying.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Just too many injuries... not sure how they'll survive this unless the offense can get some sort of consistency.

edit-

This is why Pat fans hate Rex.

Inferior talent, superior performances against these chumps.

Superior performance? The jets haven't bat the pats in years now. They've been a joke since that playoff win.

Pats just have too many injuries on defense.

That was barely a fucking juke. He just shoulder faked Cole. Can't blame the defense today. They have don alright with the players they have. The Pats offense has started to melt down though.

A couple times when the Jets picked up the Pats blitzes I thought he was going to run for a big gain. Pats linebackers are to slow to do anything.

With a pick 6 today, I think they did alright with all the injuries.

The Pats offense is laughable.

JABEE

Andy Reid's record with even worse players (that went 2-14) last year? 6-0.

One of those wins was at your stadium against you guys and your revolutionary offense, but I'm sure you've blocked those memories already.
I remember him choking in the Super Bowl.

I remember him signing a fucking offensive line coach as our defensive coordinator.

I remember him creating shit chemistry on our team full of egos.

Afrikan

wow...how Rex Ryan has lucked out. Just a couple of years ago he was saying publicly how he wish he had a QB like Kap and the others....and now he has Geno making plays for him against the Pats.

this turn of events might've saved his job.

Spinluck

wow...how Rex Ryan has lucked out. Just a couple of years ago he was saying publicly how he wish he had a QB like Kap and the others....and now he has Geno making plays for him against the Pats.

this turn of events might've saved his job.

I'd say their a lot more lucky to have Rex.

h1nch

Even though Fox's NFL coverage is fucking awful, I gotta say I love the sad music they play going to a commercial during an injury timeout. Kudos to whoever greenlit that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom