• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

Forte I love you.

How many Skins fans sold their tickets today? Could hear Bears fans cheering after the Forte TD run.

ReMaKe

lol? he has no time in the pocket right now. stop being such a fat one.

I ain't only talking about this game, whole season has been atrocious. Through 6 games and a half:
Touchdowns-8
Interception-5
Completion-56
QBR-52
Rating-79

If you think that's all fault of the OL or anything, idk what to say.
I'm not a "hater" btw, I believe he's the GOAT. Just being real.

Marcus Vick has been busing tweeting today:

MVFive
Game boring as s***. I see why the people love to watch #MV7 #Super7 #TheMostExciting1

MVFive
Y'all Eagle fans should appreciate my brother Mike but y'all don't lmao. #DumbMotherF*****

MVFive
Damn if Mike was in the game an the Defense was playing this good we would be up 20 points.

TheFatOne

2nd and forever, and the Pats run against a good defense against the run. Makes perfect sense. Brady has been lucky the defense improved this season. Lots of talk about Brady in the clutch, but everyone forgets the defense got them the chances at the end. What's the injury excuse on offense Amendola? The guy was never going to play a full season. So realistically I say the only player the Pats miss is Vereen, and he isn't that important to the offense. The blame for the offense should be placed on Brady and McDaniels.

Bread

Banned
I ain't only talking about this game, whole season has been atrocious. Through 6 games and a half:
Touchdowns-8
Interception-5
Completion-56
QBR-52
Rating-79

If you think that's all fault of the OL or anything, idk what to say.
I'm not a "hater" btw, I believe he's the GOAT. Just being real.
I've watched the games, i know the stats. he hasnt been himself, but atrocious? :jnc, have some fuckin perspective man. look at the skill positions around him.

Sanjuro

Marcus Vick has been busing tweeting today:

MVFive
Game boring as s***. I see why the people love to watch #MV7 #Super7 #TheMostExciting1

MVFive
Y'all Eagle fans should appreciate my brother Mike but y'all don't lmao. #DumbMotherF*****

MVFive
Damn if Mike was in the game an the Defense was playing this good we would be up 20 points.

You can tweet from prison?

TheFatOne

I've watched the games, i know the stats. he hasnt been himself, but atrocious? :jnc, have some fuckin perspective man. look at the skill positions around him.

Not like they are complete scrubs. Brady has missed so many fucking open running backs this season it's ridiculous. He doesn't even see them which is a problem. You can blame the receivers a little, but Brady has been awful. This isn't some second year QB. He's supposed to be elite. He needs to start acting that way instead of bitching and pouting every time he doesn't get what he wants. I need to see the accuracy stats on passes less than 10 yards because it seems like he has been pretty bad this year. Easy completions become hard catches, and first downs become stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom