• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broank

2nd and forever, and the Pats run against a good defense against the run. Makes perfect sense. Brady has been lucky the defense improved this season. Lots of talk about Brady in the clutch, but everyone forgets the defense got them the chances at the end. What's the injury excuse on offense Amendola? The guy was never going to play a full season. So realistically I say the only player the Pats miss is Vereen, and he isn't that important to the offense. The blame for the offense should be placed on Brady and McDaniels.

Watching how versatile Woodhead is for the Chargers explains a lot of the struggles as well. Not having him and Vernon.

WedgeX

Banned
"Every once in a while the officials miss one." Fuck off, CBS. The officials never miss callin Megatron on possession calls, nor Suh for otherwise legal hits.

Narag

I need to see the accuracy stats on passes less than 10 yards because it seems like he has been pretty bad this year. Easy completions become hard catches, and first downs become stops.

Code:
Pass Thrown 1-10 yds	78	121	720	64.5	5.95

There you go.

squicken

Rams defense finally showed up. Rams had 4 plays on offense the entire quarter. Now have to play in hurry up and OL can't do that. Sacks incoming

Steve Smith is kind of an asshole.

I have sold bicycles and fitness gear to a bunch of the Panthers. Steve Smith was always the nicest person when he was in the shop. He would pose for pictures with kids, sign stuff, and was always friendly to everyone.

he just loves to get into the head of his opponent. Obviously it works. :)

eznark

Banned
the hell is going in with the eagles?

Chip Kelly Offensive Revolution

images

ReMaKe

I've watched the games, i know the stats. he hasnt been himself, but atrocious? :jnc, have some fuckin perspective man. look at the skill positions around him.

If we're comparing him to the Tom Brady we know, yeah! Any other Qb with those numbers, not THAT bad, but this is Brady!

True, but 2003 was kinda the same, he made some no name people look like stars.

I do believe he'll get it together though, he's to good not too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom