• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

I think he misunderstood me. I was referring to a particular guy I work with. After the 3-0 start, he kept bragging about the Dolphins going to the playoffs to anyone in sight.

Well yeah we were going to be excited. And it's our city let us be delusional.

Anyway you like Zelda so you are cool with me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns played well, but Bess really fucked us over this game. 3 Crucial drops during the game, lost fumble.

D stepped it up, and Campbell looked serviceable, but not what I'd call the future at the position.

Everyone knows none of these guys are the future. They're just here to hold the fort until the next QB is drafted.

Nihon is a depressed Lions fan. It's going to take a Superbowl win for him and other Lions fans to get over the bitterness over the shitty football we've played since 1957. I don't blame him.

Matthew Stafford will lead us to the promised land though. I believe.

No, it's not that I'm really depressed. It's more I've come to expect that this team comes up short in games they should win. Like today.

Until they can start winning games they should win, stop committing dumb penalties and just play better, I have trouble putting faith in them.

That's part of it, but it's almost like they didn't take him seriously going into the game. They're getting rushers free, the guys are just completely unprepared for their target to move out of the way.

Or they're trying, and just garbage against mobile QBs. Also a possibility.

We faced Pryor who is way more mobile and sacked him 10 times. Campbell hasn't been carving us up or anything. He did way more damage with his arm.

ToxicAdam

Browns played well, but Bess really fucked us over this game. 3 Crucial drops during the game, lost fumble.

D stepped it up, and Campbell looked serviceable, but not what I'd call the future at the position.

2 of those drops were bad passes. Joe Thomas's 2 holding penalties were worse.

Pimpwerx

I think he misunderstood me. I was referring to a particular guy I work with. After the 3-0 start, he kept bragging about the Dolphins going to the playoffs to anyone in sight.

Hey man, I was guzzling that koolaid too. I got no problem with people hyping their own team. I was hyping the Dolphins to no end. I made sure not to trash other teams though, because I know we're a cunt hair away from being a bad team. I know those feels. Well...here we are now. No more hype from me. It's all about next season now, baby! Next year is our year. PEACE.

2 of those drops were bad passes. Joe Thomas's 2 holding penalties were worse.

2nd pass was awful, that last pass that iced the game wasn't a good pass at all, but he got his hands on it, and he needs to make that catch. I catch your drift though. Awful game for Thomas too.

D played great.

rando14

Browns were damn impressive today. Trade talks screwing with their minds, 3rd string QB, did well against the Chiefs in their own home. Not bad at all.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Hey man, I was guzzling that koolaid too. I got no problem with people hyping their own team. I was hyping the Dolphins to no end. I made sure not to trash other teams though, because I know we're a cunt hair away from being a bad team. I know those feels. Well...here we are now. No more hype from me. It's all about next season now, baby! Next year is our year. PEACE.
I get that, but I don't think you realize how obnoxious this guy really is!

Pimpwerx

LOL! Hail Mary from his own endzone. Ugh......

That was the definition of desperation. As Simms said, no one even close in a white jersey. Thrill giving no fucks. PEACE.

Top Bottom