• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Garbage time TD for Bush. Makes you feel a bit better, I guess.

On the other hand, when Stafford takes off, he's surprisingly fast for a guy his size.

Man that was ugly, thankfully it is over now. D has played great 2 weeks in a row, unfortunately Foles is terrible and Barkely is way to raw.

One thing is for sure. Chip is infinitely worse at decision-making than Andy Reid.

His arrogance and terrible decision making is why he lost a lot of close games in college. Go watch the USC vs Oregon game from 2 years ago when Barkley beat him. Oregon could've run away with it and Chip just kept making terrible calls that cost his team.

Patriots7

Here's what I don't understand. Why not run Blount at 3rd and 3?
I love Ridley, but logic would lead me to believe that Blount would be the best option in these situations.

Chiefs D has been demonstrating the need to gameplan all day. They haven't been keeping contain on Campbell and he's been running wild all game. His legs are the only way he can possibly beat you. Completely befuddling.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Huh? It's a 3 point game...

Nihon is a depressed Lions fan. It's going to take a Superbowl win for him and other Lions fans to get over the bitterness over the shitty football we've played since 1957. I don't blame him.

Matthew Stafford will lead us to the promised land though. I believe.

Top Bottom