• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Devon Bess was our MVP today... damn,.. if it wasnt for his inability to do anything productive we would be in a bad position right now.. Still need Succop to come thru

EDIT

Thanks succop

Milchjon

Sorry Phins-GAF.

Anyway

f9kGqtF.jpg

Get well soon, you German beast.

:***(

Pimpwerx

I get that, but I don't think you realize how obnoxious this guy really is!

Oh I believe. I listen to local sports radio. LOL! Some people were really delusional. I stopped at playoff-bound delusional.

Nice to see Dolphins-gaf was able to put off their concession of the season until week 8 this year.

Those were 3 glorious weeks of invincibility. 3 weeks of being an unstoppable juggernaut. Now we're a week 8 can. :( The only thing unstoppable are these tears. PEACE.

Great game, Browns GAF. You've earned my respect this game with your D. When my brother moves to Cleveland next year I'll make it a point to visit and catch a game.

Thursday will be rough. Whatever we got the heat starting and UM v FSU having major bcs implications for the first time in years. We got some good stuff to look forward too.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Can't believe the pats pulled that one out... They're still in shambles right now, and it's really too bad, because they have some playmakers on defense. They need to go out and get a WR.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Seriously - why did it not continue? The OL actually looked good. Play calling was decent. We ran(!) the ball.

I don't think much of Philbin. After the Pats tied it, he threw the game plan out the window and just had Tanny slang it.

Top Bottom