• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Boose

dezzz1.gif

Love how Randle just watches on like a kid who's parents are arguing.

eznark

Banned
Is there a happier person on the planet than Andy Reid? Not only does he get out of the cesspool that is Philadelphia but upon leaving he is immediately given offers by half a dozen teams, goes to an amazing football town in Kansas City and promptly takes one of the worst teams in football to 8-0.

What a great, great coach.

Pimpwerx

So I'm thinking back to when the game changed for the Dolphins, and I can't wrap my head around that TD Brady threw. WTF was Carroll biting on? He started running in the wrong direction and got torched bad. Once Patterson was back in the game, the defense shored up immediately, but in what felt like only a handful of possessions that Carroll was allowed to disgrace the field, the game changed completely. I think the game got tied during his handful of possessions. How bad can one fucking guy be? Seriously? Richard Marshall wasn't this bad, and I rode that guy all season last year. He should be cut at the airport. He shouldn't even be allowed on the team bus. PEACE.

JABEE

Is there a happier person on the planet than Andy Reid? Not only does he get out of the cesspool that is Philadelphia but upon leaving he is immediately given offers by half a dozen teams, goes to an amazing football town in Kansas City and promptly takes one of the worst teams in football to 8-0.

Don't be a jerk. :(

I like the dude, for sure.

Only the Bungles could fuck that up.

Jayhawk

Peyton should start using new terms at the line of scrimmage. Everybody who has seen Sunday Night Football last week should know by now that 'Omaha' is snap on first signal.

Reid made mistakes in Philly but it was laughable for anyone to call him a bad coach. I'm happy for him believe it or not and happy he's no longer in the East.

Lenz44

Banned
Peyton should start using new terms at the line of scrimmage. Everybody who has seen Sunday Night Football last week should know by now that 'Omaha' is snap on first signal.

Except he has set it up where he can draw the defense offside pretty effectively at key times because of it.

JABEE

Reid made mistakes in Philly but it was laughable for anyone to call him a bad coach. I'm happy for him believe it or not and happy he's no longer in the East.
He was a good coach, but you couldn't keep him after so many underwhelming seasons in a row.

It was more about his choice of defensive coordinator and drafting that hurt the team. I don't know if that has changed.

Godslay

Banned
I like the aggressive playcalling to a degree, but I don't like the deep shots to DT. Seems like a waste of a down to some degree. Peyton threw a good ball, but keep going to Welker and JT until they stop it.

Top Bottom