• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

I haven't seen Stafford hit anyone in stride like that Durham pass all season, and most of last season. Amazing performance. We need to see THAT Stafford more.

I have never questioned Stafford's heart. He won me over forever with this drive. He surpassed that today.

LJ11

Not sure if it's coached but I see DTs spinning off blocks in Rex's scheme. See it with the Bills and Chiefs.

Rex coaching tree is strong.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is there a happier person on the planet than Andy Reid? .

No, Im happier. Now NFLGAF can give up its charade of Matthew Stafford not being an elite QB.

This isn't anything new. Stafford has had at least 15 4th quarter comeback drives in his young career. If you can't recognize the greatness in Stafford you A.) Don't understand football or the QB position or B.) Trolling.

feelsgoodman.jpg

eznark

Banned
No, Im happier. Now NFLGAF can give up its charade of Matthew Stafford not being an elite QB.

This isn't anything new. Stafford has had at least 15 4th quarter comeback drives in his young career. If you can't recognize the greatness in Stafford you A.) Don't understand football or the QB position or B.) Trolling.

feelsgoodman.jpg

He's the first QB to ever win the Super Bowl in October so yeah, fucking ELITE

Top Bottom