• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Spinluck

Garcon.

I miss you.

garcon.JPG

^^^ Catch was against Redskins lol

KaYotiX

Banned
No, Im happier. Now NFLGAF can give up its charade of Matthew Stafford not being an elite QB.

This isn't anything new. Stafford has had at least 15 4th quarter comeback drives in his young career. If you can't recognize the greatness in Stafford you A.) Don't understand football or the QB position or B.) Trolling.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Like EZ said, ELITE!!! (no rings or playoff wins)

No, Im happier. Now NFLGAF can give up its charade of Matthew Stafford not being an elite QB.

This isn't anything new. Stafford has had at least 15 4th quarter comeback drives in his young career. If you can't recognize the greatness in Stafford you A.) Don't understand football or the QB position or B.) Trolling.

feelsgoodman.jpg

You're so cute. Next week Stafford will throw three picks and we'll all be back on your ass. And of course CJ getting 329 yards is something NFL-GAF will continue to harp on. How much was Fatford and how much the fact he's got the best WR in the game?

Enjoy your win. It really was an incredible drive and Stafford made two epic throws -- and only one of them to Megatron! -- to get into position for the win.

I honestly pray to the Holy Tebow that the Thanksgiving game is just as good, because I'm sick of watching your team turn in shitty performances where the game is essentially over by the half.

GQman2121

Banned
Is there a happier person on the planet than Andy Reid? Not only does he get out of the cesspool that is Philadelphia but upon leaving he is immediately given offers by half a dozen teams, goes to an amazing football town in Kansas City and promptly takes one of the worst teams in football to 8-0.

What a great, great coach.

And all dat BBQ!

Top Bottom