• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

_woLf

The Cousins hype is ridiculous. It's Matt Flynn all over again. The backup is always the most popular guy around on a bad team.

And RGIII can't run? Have you watched the season at all?

He can run, sure, but I meant like he did last year. You can't honestly say he is the same player he was last year.

Also...another int.

Caja 117

Didn't Minesota played the previous MNF ? So we are having back to back Vikes on Primetime? Guess Im watching the baseball game tonight.

Another Int in broncos game....

nWz5.gif

He can run, sure, but I meant like he did last year. You can't honestly say he is the same player he was last year.

Also...another int.

The last few games his speed has been back to where it was. What is hurting him is not his legs, it's his arm on deep throws. His accuracy is what has gone to shit. Whether that's rust or just a sign of his future won't be known for a while, but the answer to that isn't to bench him. If it's rust it won't get better by not playing.

Griffin still gives this team the best chance to win. Cousins is fools gold.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You get an interception and you get an interception and you get an interception and you get an interception and you get an interception and you get an interception
oprah-free-car.gif

Steelers are so bad that even when the Raiders want to hand over the game, they can't take it. Pathetic. No way the Bungles aren't taking the division and will probably clinch it relatively early too.

tmdorsey

Yeah I'm pretty sure Falcons are going 2-14.

The only question is whether or not we get embarrassed badly enough that Blank actually fires some people or if the injuries gets everyone a free pass.

Too bad for Tony but this is just sad.
If I was Tony G I'd roll the fuck out. He's just gonna get double-teamed the rest of the season anyways.

The person who needs to be fired won't be fired and I think the injuries might buy him another year.

Looking at this score, I would've never guessed that Peyton turned it over 4 times.

I'm worried about the next 4 games. Secondaries of the next 4 games are much more physical and if the Broncos WRs don't start fighting for more plays it will bite them in the ass when points come at a much higher premium.

Top Bottom