• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
gMaVs.gif

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You get an interception
and you get an interception and you get an interception and you get an interception and you get an interception and you get an interception

oprah-free-car.gif

honestly wtf

He must sure be feeling mighty after those incredible jaw-dropping victories against the dynasty Titans and Jaguars!

he blew out the titans on the road with locker. seahawks struggled to beat a titans team led by fitzpatrick.... in seattle!

p.s.

kap probably didn't like either game since we blew them both out in the first half and there was nothing for him to do in the 2nd half!

I bet you can hand Jim Harbaugh this team and he's pull 10 wins out of them and have RG3 looking like an all-pro. Coaching is what separates teams.

Tabris

lol what? he threw 3 int's and the only reason the score got to where it was is because of the awful redskins offense

Are you still salty about having to go with Kaepernick who can't win with the pass game against good teams (thus will be shut down by teams like Seattle who can also stop run)?

Not quite.
Redskins would've easily won this game if it wasn't for bad playcalling. Broncos didn't look good at all today.

Hopefully the bye helps this team out. Defense looked good at the end but pretty bad for most of the game. Decker and DT need to learn to fight for the football.

h1nch

lol what? he threw 3 int's and the only reason the score got to where it was is because of the awful redskins offense

The Colts didn't really expose Peyton, they exposed his pussy WR corps.

If you're physical with the Broncos WRs (not Welker though) they'll wilt and give up position to the DBs without a fight.

I bet you can hand Jim Harbaugh this team and he's pull 10 wins out of them and have RG3 looking like an all-pro. Coaching is what separates teams.

Coaching can take a team over the hump, sure. But clearly talent is the deciding factor. I agree in the Redskins' case though. They have the talent.

Godslay

Banned

Harbaugh isn't as accomplished as Shanahan. He can only put what they give him on the field.

at least kap has won a playoff game this decade. suck his diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

So did Tebow, whoop dee do. End result was the same.

Spinluck

I'm worried about the next 4 games. Secondaries of the next 4 games are much more physical and if the Broncos WRs don't start fighting for more plays it will bite them in the ass when points come at a much higher premium.

As far as efficiency goes, you guys are hitting a bit of a slump. As long as you guys address some issues among the WRs you should be fine. Julius and Welker are willing to get pretty physical and fight for balls. But Decker and Thomas need to start using their size to their advantage, they're not exactly small dudes, but play like it sometimes.

You guys are fine though, I don't think many teams can match up against the Broncos offense talent for talent. Good secondary or not, Peyton will exploit the weakest match up. The run game you guys have is at least good enough-- sine defenses have to respect it. That's good enough for Peyton.

The defense played pretty well too.

Top Bottom