• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

I feel vindicated for when I predicted RG3 wouldn't last long in the NFL.

People called me racist and other mean names.

They're lucky that cross was burning so bright that I could see all of their faces.

kWXuIEJ.png

tumblr_mtg0en8Bm21qzx3jto1_400.gif
Fucccckkkk! Forgot to do pick em this week! Ppl are gonna catch up! Noooo! Squicken! Noooo!

eznark

Banned
No he's not. That's not fair. He's got one of the worst coordinators in football to contend with

I find the "the coach is the problem!" excuse pretty disingenuous when people were praising his progress after last week and claiming he is back. No one bitches about the coordinator when you score 40+ I guess.

Give him time and single high safety and the guy is killer with a great arm and surprising accuracy. He's black Carson Palmer!

LJ11

Who's putting up the off-season OT? There's quite a few of us who are ready for that.
Hahaha

Earlier we had the Pats fans ready to jump ship over a fucking loss to the Phins, praising browns/lions fans for their loyalty, while showing how weak their base actually is. Ready to dump and run.

Pat fans should do us the honor.

Jake Plummer's won more than both. Who gives a shit? Neither the Broncos or your Chiefs have won a Superbowl in a minute.

a lot of teams haven't won a superbowl recently. but there has rarely been a QB in league history that has as many 1-and-out playoff trips! still, if it makes you feel better to say there are QB's every year that don't win the superbowl that's fine.... fire away!

Godslay

Banned
a lot of teams haven't won a superbowl recently. but there has rarely been a QB in league history that has as many 1-and-out playoff trips! still, if it makes you feel better to say there are QB's every year that don't win the superbowl that's fine.... fire away!

If you think it's entirely his fault, then I guess we will have to part ways. There was only one QB that lost the Superbowl last year though, and it wasn't Peyton. So continue on if you want.

Tom Penny

Hahaha

Earlier we had the Pats fans ready to jump ship over a fucking loss to the Phins, praising browns/lions fans for their loyalty, while showing how weak their base actually is. Ready to dump and run.

Pat fans should do us the honor.

Must suck starting 3-0 with hope only to realize your team didn't improve an iota from last year and is about to lose 5 in a row.

Top Bottom