• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Harbaugh isn't as accomplished as Shanahan. He can only put what they give him on the field.

The past is the past. The game can pass you by. Skins fans know this better than anyone after Gibbs second tenure in DC. In 2013, Harbaugh is orders of magnitude better than Shanahan. Harbaugh basically took the same roster that was underachieving under Nolan and Dingleberry and turned them into an elite team. This team isn't perfect, but there is a lot better than 2-5 type talent here.

RyanDG

change your avatar then! you either get one or the other..... or you must do a combo avatar!

hVuWymB.jpg

I've helped.

Godslay

Banned
The past is the past. The game can pass you by. Skins fans know this better than anyone after Gibbs second tenure in DC. In 2013, Harbaugh is orders of magnitude better than Shanahan. Harbaugh basically took the same roster that was underachieving under Nolan and Dingleberry and turned them into an elite team. This team isn't perfect, but there is a lot better than 2-5 type talent here.

To be fair to Shanny, RG3 has not been accurate, he's getting garbage protection, and their defense has played terrible. Shanny can't throw the ball, he can't guard the QB, and he can't tackle.

As far as the Niners, that team was loaded with talent when Harbaugh came in. Not hard to be good when you have (or had) great personnel.

Did you know he is Brandon Spikes cousin.

Not all black people are cousins gata.

the stats are the stats brotha, nothing more and nothing less

Stats are only numbers without context. You should know this with the ferocity that you defended Alex.

eznark

Banned
I was going to complain about the song, then I remember the abomination that is the TNF song.

Bring on this dumb broad.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Broyles has ruptured achilles, eh?

Great draft pick he was.

IIRC he is the all time leading College Football reception leader. One of those high risk, high reward picks like Jahvid Best and Titus Young.

Unfortunately for us none of those guys have worked out despite having talent, thats why its impervious we make a trade for a guy like Josh Gordon, Hakeem Nicks or Greg Little.

squicken

IIRC he is the all time leading College Football reception leader. One of those high risk, high reward picks like Jahvid Best and Titus Young.

Unfortunately for us none of those guys have worked out despite having talent, thats why its impervious we make a trade for a guy like Josh Gordon, Hakeem Nicks or Greg Little.

I would sacrifice every Seahawks fan on this board to pair Megatron with Luck. You don't know how good you have it

Emmitt?

Top Bottom