• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

squicken

This Panthers season feels like the year DET went 10-6. Schwartz kept his job and Stafford got a big extendsion. Total windfall for Green Bay. Saints and Falcons fans must be thrilled to see CAR feasting on on bad teams on their way to the playoffs

BigAT

Don't alot of people still like Schiano because he built up the Rutgers program.?

I can't imagine many people outside of Rutgers really put much stock in that, considering it is still a punchline for many people. At least as far as fans are concerned, people inside football could easily feel differently about how he was able to build up the program.

It's an odd spot for me personally, to have reverence for what he did for the school and then to see him ripped so universally on this stage.

squicken

Even Giants Stadium can't sell tickets to bad games. I think the next round of stadiums are going to be much smaller. Maybe like 40k.

Draxal

Don't alot of people still like Schiano because he built up the Rutgers program.?

He built it up from horrific to a .500 % program while playing a ton of fcs schools after Vtech/Miami left the Big East.

Anthony Davis wouldn't say anything about Rutgers at all while Schiano was coaching, but as soon as he left he was back to super # 1 alum.

Ray Rice got the star treatment from Schiano, so that's why Rice isn't nearly as negative as the other guys.

edit.

Vitale is a former Rutgers old school coach guy, so that's they he's a Schiano fan.

This Panthers season feels like the year DET went 10-6. Schwartz kept his job and Stafford got a big extendsion. Total windfall for Green Bay. Saints and Falcons fans must be thrilled to see CAR feasting on on bad teams on their way to the playoffs
I don't think it's a windfall for us, Schwartz's team will challenge the Packers with Calvin even if I anticipate us winning in Detroit.
It just delays their breakdown for the rebuild which is bad for CJ.

Short term benefit, long term drawback.

It's more like Monopoly when the bank error card comes up.

squicken

BXX_vPTCQAAK6Z6.jpg

Pimpwerx

Man, there's been a precipitous fall in quality of Thu games this season. I feel like the first few weeks saw some interesting games. Now...wtf cares about Carolina and Tampa? Only reason I'm watching this is for Cam...and because I love football too much. LOL! Damn you Goodell! PEACE.

Top Bottom