• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Taken at face value without knowing how your roster's constructed, I think I'd do it. Stafford is a much better fantasy QB than Brady today and Murray is too injury prone. I'd be surprised if he plays more than half of the games left for the Boys and when he does I think he's definitely going to be in a timeshare.

What other RBs do you have? Brady has been terrible, 1 Td in his last 3 games, and Murry is hurt a lot. Fatford would be a huge upgrade at QB, but if Murry does come back healthy then that could be a big lose to your RBs. Also does you league have flex spots? That makes RBs more valuable if you can start more then 2 of them. One its face I would do that deal but it is hard to say for sure.

Current RB's aside from Murray: Frank Gore and LeSean McCoy.

WR's is the strength of the team, My starters: AJ Green, Victor Cruz and Eric Decker.

No Flex spots in the league.

Current RB's aside from Murray: Frank Gore and LeSean McCoy.

WR's is the strength of the team, My starter: AJ Green, Victory Cruz and Eric Decker.

No Flex spots in the league.

Do that trade in a second then. Gore and McCoy are both better starting options then Murray. You would be getting the best player in the trade at a position that is super weak for your team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I apologize NFC East scrubs. Fantastic trade Future, you can never go wrong with the best young QB in the league who puts up fantasy points that compare to Peyton Manning.

This is going to get some use tonight:

flop.gif

redcarpet.gif

ginn.gif

eznark

Banned
Haha haha so the rams were just fucking with Favre and he took it seriously and felt the need to give interviews!? Amazing

That's why Fisher is the best.

Hunter S.

Glad to see Mike Shanahan back in Denver for the first time!
To lose

Suspect he will come home once he retires as he never planned on leaving originally.

eznark

Banned
Tampa Bay players run out Raheem Morris for being too soft and are going to run out Schiano for being too hard.

Maybe the problem is the bitch players on that roster?

Tamanon

Banned
If the Panthers were smart, they'd lose this game. They're probably not hitting the playoffs anyways, might as well get the Bucs to keep Schiano to get a guaranteed 2 wins next year when they can compete!

I'm 6-1 with Murray, Knowshon, and Matthews as my "main" backs. The traditional elite backs that dudes spent 75% of their auction money on are largely worthless this year.

I wouldn't trade for Stafford if you paid me.
I have Peyton.

Tampa's too big a mess to just blame one person or group.

Freeman was at fault
The players on the roster still are at fault
Schiano's at fault
His coaching staff's at fault
The GM's at fault

Sure Schiano will probably take the fall, but if I were the owner/director of football operations, I'd be looking at taking a hard reset and just blowing the whole damn thing up.

effzee

Tampa Bay players run out Raheem Morris for being too soft and are going to run out Schiano for being too hard.

Maybe the problem is the bitch players on that roster?

Or both coaches can be what they seem to be. Lack control and don't seem to know how to coach.

That article about how Shiano runs an organization is pretty damning.

Top Bottom