• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Spinluck

The Dolphins have struggled with attendance for a long time. Even during the Marino years.

Florida has primarily been a College Football state for a while now. Especially in Central Florida, where they absolutely shit on NFL fans.

Over here, you're either a College Football fan, or a Jags fan that routes for the Pats.

Zee-Row

Banned
Florida has primarily been a College Football state for a while now. Especially in Central Florida, where they absolutely shit on NFL fans.

Over here, you're either a College Football fan, or a Jags fan that routes for the Pats.

Have you seen Gators attendance lately?

Tamanon

Banned
Probably could've drawn a PI there for grabbing him around the waist, but I think the refs are just trying to get this game over with.

knicks

http://deadspin.com/nfl-might-sell-package-of-thursday-night-games-to-anoth-1451882934
KuGsj.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Are the Bucs defenders made of paper or do they just not care anymore? Maybe they know this game will decide Schiano's fate and are trying to take him down with them

rando14

Are the Bucs defenders made of paper or do they just not care anymore? Maybe they know this game will decide Schiano's fate and are trying to take him down with them

They're probably exhausted, Bucs' loser ass offense either goes 3 and out or fumbles the punt return (lol)

BigDug13

And to think, my brother said we had a good shot at winning this division before the season started...

The Bucs might as well wear orange throwback uniforms the rest of the year.

We used to have a joke:

what's a Buc worth?

About three quarters.

(But we're not even getting that at this point)

Trey

this has me upset and I couldn't care less about this team. I don't even want to watch the Jags to see how they're matching this level of incompetence.

Syrinx

How does Greg Schiano even walk with his head up at this point? I almost have to admire his insistence that everything will be okay, but then I realize he's probably just delusional.

Top Bottom