• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

knicks

Every Monday night and Thursday night game this year have been and will be so bad.
KuGsj.gif

Jesus, this weeks games on Sunday or even terrible. I don't see one good match-up.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Mike Mayock: "effectively you're only as good as your back up QB...."

Feels good to have Shaun Hill. Thanks 49ers and FMT.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If the Bucs and Jags both go 0-16 , who wins the tie breaker for the #1 pick?

If ties exist in any grouping except (2) above, such ties shall be broken by strength-of-schedule. If any ties cannot be broken by strength-of-schedule, the divisional or conference tie-breakers, if applicable, shall be applied. Any ties that still exist shall be broken by a coin flip.

The Bucs have the weaker SoS by 2 games.

whatever happened to dashon goldson? you should've taken our offer you greedy fuck! now eric reid doin what he do and you're stuck in tampa you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Tamanon

Banned
I thought the announcers were making a joke about the fat lady in the stands when they went into their "speaking of eating grass" bit.

LevelNth

Banned
So nice to see Schiano fail, guy is so full of his own bullshit. This team is actually quite talented and he's just driven it completely into the ground ala Singletary or Crennel.

BigDug13

Damn man. IsMarty Schottenheimer available? Is Marv Levy still alive? Let's get someone else in here. What a fucking joke after picking up dudes like Revis.

Bowser

Worth nothing Steve Smith said this before the season:

“I think it was really a power move by the former offensive coordinator [Chudzinski] – he was really positioning himself and trying to show, ‘Hey I’m capable,’” Smith said. “I think he was applying for a head coaching job, and our offense kind of suffered because of that. At times, we got kind of cute and did things that weren’t necessarily us. Underutilizing Mike Tolbert — all kinds of different things. We’re out of that, the past is in the past, and we’re moving forward. Coach Shula’s going to change things up, and that’s what’s happened so far.”

Chud definitely didn't use Tolbert enough.

grandjedi6

The Bucs should just sacrifice the rest of this year, disinfect everything, and then hire Lovie Smith as their new coach.

knicks

Why wouldn't the Bucs just cut Revis? Serious question. Is it even worth $10 million of salary for someone of that position on such a team?

Farooq

Banned
The Bucs should just sacrifice the rest of this year, disinfect everything, and then hire Lovie Smith as their new coach.

If he takes away Rod Marinelli, I would be pissed. Rod is working some magic here in Dallas.

I wonder if Marinelli's loyalty to Lovie is greater than his loyalty to Kiffin.

grandjedi6

If he takes away Rod Marinelli, I would be pissed. Rod is working some magic here in Dallas.

I wonder if Marinelli's loyalty to Lovie is greater than his loyalty to Kiffin.

Probably is! But Lovie's son also works as a coach for Dallas under Marinelli, so he probably wouldn't steal him away.

Unless this is all a long term gambit by Lovie to fill Dallas with his people before stealing the head coaching job :O

grandjedi6

Is there really a need to have an argument over this guys? A pile up and disagreement over a meaningless on-side kick?

eznark

Banned
Cam is like that buddy who fucks all the fat chicks and brags about it, but gets shot down by even mildly attractive women.

Top Bottom