• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Cam is like that buddy who fucks all the fat chicks and brags about it, but gets shot down by even mildly attractive women.

ooo, I've known this type. Also brags about their sexual prowness but whenever they're gone the women complain about how quick he is. lol

squicken

I think a hallmark of just atrocious coaching is having a rookie/new QB throw it 35+ times over and over again. Freeman the other night, Glennon in every game. Pat Shurmur loved to do it too

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Oh look, another QB who throws it away on 4th down. Do they not understand that it's practically better to get picked off?

grandjedi6

The panthers should just let them make the touchdown so they can take over and end this game.

EDIT: Or that works too.

Godslay

Banned
When does Schiano get fired? What a terrible game too. I generally enjoy watching Tolbert do his thing, but this one was tough.

camfreaskous.gif

grandjedi6

Panthers:

Good news: You won! 4-3!

Bad news: Your schedule gets tough after this. You got like 3 more wins max this season.

Bucs:

Good news: Schiano will be fired! Either this week or at the end of the season.

Bad news: You're going 0-16

Fox318

Panthers:

Bad news: Your schedule gets tough after this. You got like 3 more wins max this season.

Bucs:

Good news: Schiano will be fired! Either this week or at the end of the season.

Bad news: You're going 0-16

shit the bed for ted

squicken

Panthers:

hmm I think they will beat ATL twice. The Falcons have just nothing on defense, and don't have the players to keep up in a shootout. They scored on the Bucs last week b/c the Bucs suck and have quit

squicken

No , Dangelo Williams, the Panthers didn't find their identity...you just found the Bucs on your schedule.

I get why players go for this, but it perplexes me when fans and media can't figure it out. Maybe CAR really is good, but they haven't played a team to make them prove it

Crisco

Banned
I get why players go for this, but it perplexes me when fans and media can't figure it out. Maybe CAR really is good, but they haven't played a team to make them prove it

I mean, we fumbled away a win over Seattle on the 5 yard line. It's not like we haven't competed against good teams. We've blown out a bunch of shitty teams, but that's exactly what good teams do.

No , Dangelo Williams, the Panthers didn't find their identity...you just found the Bucs on your schedule.

That's the thing about this whole easy schedule business. It'd be one thing if they were barely beating these teams, but that's four blowout wins now.

I don't think the Panthers are world-beaters by any means, but at some point they do deserve a little credit, don't you think.

Top Bottom